Saturday, July 19, 2008

2.35am.

Hey dears, :] :] :]

I'm still awake. Its twofourtyfiveinthemorning :p


I was struggling doing some equations just now,
I believe my brain only works at night until...

Ana, my friend whose room is just opposite of mine text-ed me,
telling me about her friend having a Japanese-Malay boyf.

So random kan? T.T

And I'm hungry. Dotdotdot. =)


... Honestly, I'm feeling real guilty about something.
LOL you see, recently, we found out that one of our new friends in college is erm, isn't straight.

Seriously,
its a little frightening at first,
cos she actually slept on the same bed with me
just after only three days of knowing her.
And the thing is that we don't have much conversation.
Okkkkkk to be honest, she is just weird.

Ok - I thought she was straight then ,thats why I gave in. hihihi

Then everyone kept talking and warning each other,
and as a proove, one of her ex-schoolmates comfirmed that she wasn't straight since high school.
And some of her lecture mates actually knew about it but did not tell us.

Being paranoid, I talk about it alittle.
And then I realised that I did a huge mistake,
cos who am I to judge her anyway?
Who are we to judge her?
If she isn't straight, then who am I to change her ?

ohcrap, and now everyone knows that she slept with me on the same bed with me,
and they actually pitied me for her doing so.

Please, I want you to stop talking about her.
If you don't want her to be near you,
then ignore her.
But stop talking.
Cos I am doing the same now.

Goodnights. :] :] :]






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like ur blog>>>>very professionally done!!!!also very detailed >many futures>keep up the good work!