Sunday, July 27, 2008

icecream!

Hmmmm..

Sometimes I think that I might be a little crazy,
i can be like this at one time,
and I can be like that at the other time,
ever heard of split personalities?
well, I'm starting to think that I have split personalities.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Maybe the problem with me is that I listen to my heart too much,
I do things according to what I feel and think,
and I have terrible terrible mood swings.
AAAHHH.

Okay, I woke up at 11am today,
with my puffy eye bags and found my right eye kinda swollen.
My mum thought the cause was lack of sleep,
but the truth is that I slept too much,
and yeah, I've been rubbing my eye a lot since I came back,
DUST. HEHE.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about what my friends commented me back in college,
they said that I'm..
childish.

Gahahha! Well, I really don't find it wrong being childish.Sometimes I just don't wanna grow up. Sometimes I'm just tired of being all matured. I just wanna have fun! :] wakaka.
I might be childish in the outside but I do think deep and maturely though'.
So seriously, I think you should know me better. I am not so bad, really! ;)
Despite , I know, yes i know Chee Tat,I can be a little man-ly sometimes. AHEM. *coughs*

I'm getting sleepy now,plus I gotta wake up for church tmrow morning and join some friends at the mall.
*yawns*so pictures for today :


My mom : yay u look bigger than me in this pic.
Me : Just your illusion. And I gave her this :p

She spilled chocolate all over her top HEHE.
Monkey eating durian. Monkeys do know how to enjoy life. hahaha.Another monkey. whoops! haha! :P


Chee tat's static expression hahahaHAHA. At sushiking :]


I finished my icecream first yay hahaA!
Sorry sean, i accidently deleted the other photo so I just have to upload this one with your eyes closed.
haha nvmind , it shows that you're actually enjoying your dessert, you're feeling it! hehe.

and FYI, I had ice cream for SIX days straight now.
And also twice today.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh addicted.
I loveee iceeeeeeeeeecreeeaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Meditating?
We just can't get enough of our 'kawaii' pose hahahah.

I want the photos in your camera Kong Sze Min! hehe! =]
I had much fun today. Thanks everyone.
I shall sleep now.

Good nights! :]

No comments: