Friday, July 25, 2008

rip.

Dears,

(4 x 5 ) + 2 = 21 ?


..that's the stupidest mistake i've done in my life.
Obviously gonna screw up my Mathematics paper.
for sure.

Finally after months of prisoning myself in my room back in college,
me,Ivink,Mira and Ana finally decided have some fresshy fresh air outside,
soo...we rented a bike!:]

A very good idea indeed,
I really need some air to let the tension out of meeeeeeeeeeeee..
grrrrrrr 21 is my least favourite number now!
murder murder murder!!!

But ,
Just so you know,
this guy was hanging around there too,
AND
I found out that Ivink's been eyeing the same guy as I do,
and she actually know him since they're in the same lecture hall..
And that moment, I just wanted to murder her,
slit her throat or something,
or maybe take a pen and poke her in the eye.

*ouch*


I'm just kidding darling =D

Really, I've got nothing much to blog about again,
cos KMPH life is just constant and plain routine,
sooooooooooo.................
there is nothing to brag about there.wakaka.

*Sometimes its better not to be in the limelight.

sleepy.RAWR!Free Icons

Rest in peace miao miao.

1 comment:

ivink said...

hoiii dear~~!!!!
so cruel lah u...
wuwu.....T-T

but really sory bout tat guy =p

yahoo i LOVE cycling^^

######
n miao miao, go wif God...=)