Friday, July 18, 2008

thehottieandthenottie.

Hey hey everyone :]

My title above has nothing to do with my craps below.
But I find the The Hottie And The Nottie really stupid gahaha.


Been abandoning my blog for two weeks now, I have not been back in Kuantan to be able to do so sobs*
We had this "larian kakom" where we had to run / walk nyahaha for around 3.2km around the college.
Had fun anyway despite the sunburn and the extreme dehydration. :p

College life is getting harder since UPS [ Ujian Pertengahan Semester a.k.a Mid Term Sem Test } is in two days.
Ah-hem , I am back here in Kuantan to study! woohoo * :]

And just suddenly, I can't help it but noticing that the population of hot guys is increasing in my college.
As in , maybe 2 or 3. T.T gahaha!
I can't help it but, then looking out the window searching for any "jejaka hensem" passing by gahaha.
That will be our daily routine here,
since our room window is just directly proportional waaaaaa to the main road. hAhaHAha.

Nothing much to say here anyway but I have tons to spill out during the days that I was away.

Anyway this is for you.

After much courage, I text-ed you.
I can't wait forever to tell you what I felt.

It's sad to think that..
At one moment, that you're really close to someone..
And you think that you know almost everything about him..
And the next thing you realise that,
you don't even know him anymore.

You were my friend,
You were my brother.
I trusted you,
and I trusted you for trusting me.

When I'm with you,
I am myself.
When you are with me,
I feel safe.

And I really thought you know me well enough,
and not to think me in that way.

I admit, I lied.
But I've never lied anything else about me.

And just one lie ruined our friendship.

I lied, not just to hurt you.
I lied, for a reason.

And I lied, cos I don't want you to take it the wrong way.

But what happened,
was that you took it the wrong way anyway.

I'm really happy now after spilling it out to you now,
tho' I don't really hope for any reply.
Cos I am actually over it.

Tho' I am missing the memories we had in school.

Till then, you are still one of the friends that I'll not forget.
*smiles*

Having mid term sem test this monday. Wish me luck dears :]


Byebye. =)

Wish me luck for ups=]


No comments: