Friday, February 29, 2008

Aah , finally an outing :)


Yea , finally an outing with my friends. I've been working all the time and hell , i miss them so much. I don't even see most of them since December.

Kar and Ju Vin couldn't make it so Carol decided to invite Dinish and Hare instead. Man, haven't seen Hare since December. I even missed his birthday party the other day. All because of work. SIGHHH* Mishand couldn't make it. He was working. Plus, it was raining so it will be definitely be silly for him to walk to the mall.

Well, I was the first to arrive the mall. 2pm, it was the time we suppose to meet. But after much delaying, I reached there around 2.10pm and I text-ed Carol. She said she will be a little late . GRR* Hare and Dino wasn't even there yet. And I thought I was the late one. argh , Malaysians with Malaysia's time - tell me about it. Malaysian's can't be punctual. When one said he's coming at 2pm, it means he'll come at least half an hour late. lol , malaysians xD Anyway , Hare finally came 5 minutes after I arrived. OMG, his hair was so long. Maggy mee hair. -.- Then , Dino arrived. And we gotta wait for the princess - caroline tsau. We waited and waited.. bleh..
Hare and his maggy hair. -.-
Such posers. -.-

Soon, I got fed up looking at two monkeys trying to be America's Next Top Model wannabes.
So, I suggested that we should visit Selvan who seemed to be working at Adidas.


Selvan being really commited to his job. *I don't know what is Dino doing.*

Hare admiring the shoes. Tries to ask Selvan for a discount maybe. -.-


Notice Hare trying to be sexy by covering his eye with his maggy hair. lame -.-
Finally , the princess Caroline arrived. Hurh , don't wanna give her VIP welcomes. The first thing I said when I saw her was : .. OMG, you're so tall today. Don't wanna stand next to you. YEAH , my dearest Caroline wore her wedges, instead of the usual Converse shoes. And I was wearing Converse. LOL, that made me the shortest among the four. damn, I think I need to climb more monkey bars. weee... *wink*

We went straight to Guardian. Carol wanted to buy eye liners so I suggested SilkyGirl. Not bad , really. I've tried green and after much consideration, I bought my third blue eye liner. Except it's a little glittery. I love blue eye liners :) Carol bought a Gold one- such a glamour colour :)
Is Dino considering in buying one too ? very gay indeed. mwahaha xD

I am thinking of buying this. Ovulation test. Very expensive for sure. Sigh, sex do cost a lot x) lololol.

Then , we decided to watch a movie. LOL,I wanted to watch Jumper badly but timing wasn't right. So , we ended up buying tickets for Vantage Point.
Vantage Point is about an assasination of a president. Very predictable movie, the president got shot at first but then he lives. Watch it yourself to find out. x) In the end, the assasins and the shooters all end up dead - also predicted. Nice movie though but the flashbacks kinda pissed me and Carol off. Sial punya movie :P

Anyway , we did eat before the movie. I wanted Starbucks. And they were like smart anna, i know u're the only one working. HURH! haha, guys.. that's why you gotta stop being a lazy bum and look for a job. heh :P

So in the end, Hare suggested Sushi. woohoo!

Yummy , isn't it ? ;)
Instead of eating, Carol posed with her silly face. * you don't know what cha missing gal.* she refused to eat.

She wanted to taste me. * okie, that didn't sound right..hahaha*
Now what ? Trying to eat me ? xD
Such creativity - Me messing up my wasabi .

LOL, it was a fun day with my three buddies. Wish we can do it more often. Carol's gonna live for KL next month. And Ju Vin too :(

Argh, I spent on :

1. Sushi : around rm8. Did not eat much.

2.Popcorn,SoyaBean and mashed potato : around rm8

3.Keychain with my name on it. : around rm8

4.Reload card : rm10

5.Eye liner : rm10.88

6.Movie ticket : rm6


total : rm50.88



Luckily I resisted buying green tea blended from Starbucks. I was bloated with sushi and popcorn.

LOL, it's my own cash anyway. I earn it and I use it. xD

Looking forward for the next outing guys. Missing you :)

xoxo's : beth.

No comments: