Friday, February 29, 2008

My study options..rawr!

Updates on where my future will be at.
Anyway , heards rumors saying that the results be out the 13th March ? Is it TRUE ?

MY OPTIONS TO PURSUE MY STUDIES:
1. Apply for Matriculation and head to local universities through IPTA like UPM.
UPM offers the best veterinarian science yet. But taking Matrics means I gotta study somewhere urban. -.- But it does save alot of cash. FYI, I can't afford entering private colleges SIGH.
2.Sunway College. Hope for a scholarship or my dad planned to take loan. Doesn't matter if its a full loan or a half. My dad is willing to pay if it is half. Sunway is one of the options because after that , I will be able to head to Monash U. Monash U offers one of the best medics courses yet.
3.Hope for scholarships. Taylors might be a good choice. LOL everyone wants to go into Taylors. whyyyyyy~
3.Take STPM. Means I gotta go back to school. BIG SIGHHH! A BIGG NO!


Please do drop comments. Tell me your options. Tell me your opinions. I am really confuse :(


XOXOs

5 comments:

little.miss.sunshine said...

hi anna, i think you should go sunay.. period.. i might go monarch if i do well.. no chance of changing.. gosh, i dunno why ifeel like crying when read this poat of yours.. i think i miss you.. and everyone..

Jiyan said...

Hey darling u're planning to take medic? Hmm..that means u're gonna study pre U 1st then to monash U izit? Taylors would be a good option coz a friend of mine took the scholarship to study SAM too..aiya anyway where also can lar..u applied for those scholarships in taylors n sunway dy? Wait for ur result then..Then only u decide lar..if ur results r gud enuf maybe u could even consider those overseas scholarships like jpa etc..rite? Serious shit i tell u dun miss out any opportunity for scholarships..Just apply for all of them..Sure got 1 kena 1 lar..kie? I believe in you..u sure can :)


p/s : Taylors is not as good as people tot it wud be lar..i also wonder why so many ppl wanna go taylors...sigh..sick of here...

Annabeth said...

dear, faith love trust a.ka trust.. yea everyone said i shud go to sunway. but thats the second option. my dad talked to pn nyon he other day. he is still findin out.

dear ji yan,
yea medics. but not as a doctor, but as a vet =) yea, heard sunway n monash is connected so my dad said it would be good if i go to sunway. yeah results coming out soon, so hope i'll get good results then i'll apply for every scholarships like u said. keke. yea evyone wanna go to taylor. i have no idea why. keke =)
miss u dear. keep in touch

Ethan Liew said...

mari la ke tolong.

Annabeth said...

pls la chee tat, i dont need tolong =p