Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kisah Tak Sempurna -..-

LOL. Kisah Tak Sempurna.
Sial la James. You made me addicted to the song since u sent it to me.. LOL. Thanks anyway.
This is the few Indonesian and Malay songs that he introduced to me. Enjoy =)
1.Kisah Tak Sempurna by Samsons
2.Kekasih Gelapku by Ungu
3.Janjiku by Sofaz
4.Kembali by Rossa

LOL. althought the song has no significant meaning nor meaningful to me , i hearts <3>it.
THANKS James :)

ANYWAY.. Anna has a story for ya'll. And its TAK SEMPURNA alright.

ITS FOR YOU *u know who you are*


Hey you! Yeah you.. if you somehow manage to browse through and found my blog. I got up this morning and i received your message : Gud Morning! err.. thats all!
LOL! What's all that about ? You text me like 3 times a day. Can u just get it ? I'm obviously IGNORING you. I'm moving on.. And i don't want to get involve with you anymore! I really meant it, i DO.
I am the one who wanted friendship first. I wanted it badly. Althought it was over , I don't want to lose another friend. But what the heck , the next day u text me this : Anna.. I think I'm not a good enough to be friends with. I'm sorry. OKAY ,nevermind. I don't want to force you. I didn't reply. And what the heck , the next day u text me : Are we still friends Anna ? Hell, make up ur mind dude! Stop pulling me in and out of the relationship.

And then.. u came up with the dramas. LOL. U text-ed me : bla bla bla.. I can't live anymore.. can't take it anymore.. something like that. And u text-ed Karlisyle and Caroline and told them to take care. Ur messages was like a suicide note. Man, you seriously scared the hell out of us.. We text and call you but no answer..And then your 'cousin' texted me : He is in the hospital right now. Sorry. I don't know if it is really your cousin or you playing as your cousin but anyway , you finally replied. You told me you were at home all the time. Nevermind, I played cool.

And then you told me you're ain't that dumb to commit suicide for me. LOL. You said it was the pressure. You couldn't sleep.. so , you took sleeping pills and overdosing yourself. And then , you woke up vomiting. Okie , maybe I believed you at that time. So, I tried to understand what were you going through. But the replies were rude and it's as if i've never played my role. You said I've never tried to understand people. LOL. It's not me who's not understanding, it's you the one who is hard to be understand. So NEH, I DON'T understand you. Never did. Oh ya , and then you said that you've been in the hospital for three days straight. It was because someone was going after you with a knife and you were stabbed. LOL, STABBED, But you said it was just a minor injury , nothing biggy. So, why the heck you gotta admit into the hospital for three days ? And , you just told me that you puke because of the pills just the night before and your cousin took you to the hospital. So tell me, how many days exactly you were in the hospital ? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

LOL.You are so egoistic. You always have something to say to defend yourself. But abang, next time find something more logic to fool me okay ?

After so long , I realised I've never had true feelings to you. Yeah , I did liked you.. for the first three months. You were funny and all that. But you became possesive and obsessive. You text me like 100 times if I don't reply - even if i don't reply for 5 minutes. You call me like 100 times if I don't reply and when I'm asleep. I felt freaking suffocated la dear. I felt as if I was stalked by someone. LOL. And i told u , I NEED SOME SPACE. I NEED TIME ON MY OWN.I cant breathe. NO AIR. NO OXYGEN. NO SPACE!! But you ignored that statement! When i say I needed space, I really meant it okay ? It meant NO text messages and NO calls. But still, you text me like as if i did not say anything. Plus you dared to ask what did i meant when I said I need space. -.-

After it was over and now i am completely ignoring you ,you still don't understand that statement meant. You still text me over and over again. You are definitely pissing me off.
Honestly, I don't want to be friends with you anymore. I feel disgusted even we are just friends.

You were not my type at all. Whatever I adore , you criticise it. I still remember that I told you I was watching Surf Up and I liked it. I seriously think surfing is cool. And you said it was boring. Whatever I like was just plain boring to you. I couldn't share my interests with you. I seriously terasa at that moment but I was patient enough to bare with it.

I've always wanted a boy. But I wanted one who can be my boyfriend and a bestfriend at the same time. Someone who I can tell everything too. Someone that I can be myself with.
But you weren't my dreamboy. Perhaps my expectations was too high. I always fail in relationships. i SUCK. i DO.

Now, I am glad that its over. No commitment.No dramas.
I AM FREE.

I am never gonna date someone through internet again. Never believe in internet dating. I take it as a lesson.

I apologize for any flaws and any pain that I had cause. I feel even better letting it go and I am never gonna mention your name again.

phew. Sorry Caroline , I was suppose to blog about my work but I was so stressed up about this fella. *

Anyway , don't ask who was I blogging about. He isn't from here. Nobody knew I was dating him. I kept it as a secret xD


XOXOs :)




1 comment:

carolinetsau said...

haha!my bitch is bitching about a guy!*set babe* haha! nobody knows but we knows.=p

haha!its ok..its ur blog lah syg. u can do anything with it. rmb that tau? dun let any idiots tell u what u can or cannot do with ur blog. same as ur life. the 1st step of taking control ai?;)