Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First Job x)


Many of you mistaken me as a girl that can't take tough jobs. Sial.. I may look like I'm Little-Miss-Gentle that won't touch any yucky and dirty plates. yeah , ain't hygenic. I've touched spoons and forks that ppl eat with with my own bare hands. Believe it or not ? Anna works as a waitress. Ring ring! Still couldn't digest those words ?? LOL.


Yeah , A waitress. Experiencing it made me appreciate those waitress and waiters who served me all this years. It may look like an easy job. Generally , most waitresses are seen serving and taking orderS. But trust me, being one isn't that easy as you think. It is more than that.
Well, the main reason for me it is tough is that YOU CAN SMELL THE AROMA OF THE YUMMY FOOD BUT DAMN , YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT. Just put yourself in my shoes. Imagine you see and smell the most favourite dish of yours and it is just in front of you. You're drooling and your tummy growling. Your eyes gazing at the yummy dish and you slowly take your hand so that you can grab it and put your face into it and eat it and lick the plate until it is sparkling clean- you can even see your reflection on the surface. DING DONG! NO NO NO! Snap out of it. The yummy dish isn't yours. It is for the customers. You wave the dish goodbye and look at it being further and further away from you. And then the worst part is you have to watch them eat it. *argh* *yeap it is that bad kay ? not being dramatic :p *

Since the first day of work ( 8th of Jan ) , I've been craving for this dish. It's Assam Fish- Thai Style. Comfirm it will blow your ears off man. woohoo! wakaka :P















Anyway , the restaurant I am working at is The Swan Seafood restaurant. My aunty is the one of the share holders so the main reason that I am working there is because my aunty practically wanted me to. *sigh*



Anyway , lets spend a day at work with me. xD


Everyday for the past two months I've been waking up at 9am. Work starts at 10.30 but u gotta be there at 10.15am to wipe the plates. And I hate mornings. You come into the restaurant and you gotta go straight and wipe them. NO hello. No good morning greeting. Just HELLO PLATES! The place is so gloomy in the mornings. -.-
Then we eat our brunch. Argh , the dishes they serve isn't that delicious like those they serve to the customers. Everyday steam fish steam fish steam fish. FED UP!!!!!! :(
And then we gotta set the tables. Only those empty tables.We gotta set it like this :



Okay. This is candid. I look like a... waitress -.-














And damn. now you see me with my uniform :p



HEHE. setting the table :p









Aiyo , kerja pun boleh main handphone. ;p chillin lo xD










Sial Si Moe .. He sit and relax while I set. *omg.he can cross his legsss??*




Okay , after done with the setting. I usually go to the toilet and fix my hair. Yalerrr... gotta look nice while working also ma xD mana taw i'll meet my PRINCE CHARMING ? * haha. i damn gatal* all uncles and aunties only eat in Swan. Prince Charming in my dream LAH! XD

keke. Trying to pose cute in the toilet :p



Oya , there's two toilets. One for the male and one the female. But customers doesn't know that. I was in the tolet a few times and all of a sudden, men came in. And I was like , sorry uncle.. male's next door -.- And i found out that the Male sign on the door isn't there. don't know siape curi -.- And one of the staff replaced it with this :
But how dumb , some men still even mistakely go into the Female toilet. Perverts! :P



Luckily , they did not enter here.
And then we gotta wait for the customers. While waiting , we stone. No customers on weekdays. -.-

And I camwhore while waiting :

Let's check what are others doing :

Obviously STONING -.-


Obviously NOT reading. *tengok nombor ekor actually -.-*
One showing off her coffee and one merajuk coz' no coffee :p

Some go crazy.. -.-


And ME ?

Camwhore with toiletbowl -.- *LOL. Am I that Lonely???*

I took reflection of muaself. *yes. i AM that lonely*

I also took photo of my shoes. *Don't mind the dirty-ness* *omg. THAT lonely ark?*


FINALLY, customers arrived. We gotta give them peanuts and towels. It is a MUST..
And we take the order and serve the food. And wait for the customers to ciao faster faster =X



See, someone daydreaming to go home already. wakaka! xD

And finally , customers decided to go back fast.




So I politely waved GOODBYE.. wakaka!


SO , yeap ..practically it is a routine for me. Everyday the same thing.
It isn't that bad after a while though. Honestly, I rather work then grow mushies at home. LOL!


Do come and visit me here alright ? And don't forget to give me TIPSY :P

And no discount rates for ya'll , i know what's on your mind. NEH! =P

No comments: