Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Got taggy frm Kar :)

5 things found in my bag:
1. My Purse
2.My make up bag - eyeliners.mascara.concealor.cottonbud.mirror.comb *always ready to touch up;p*
3.Tissue - need it all the time -.-
4.Old receipts -lazytothrowthem
5.coins - hate them xD

5 things found in my wallet:
1.Cash - Mostly rm1 notes -.-
2.my MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE concert entrance ticket ;p
3.photos of me and my buddies :)
4.A photo of Avril Lavigne
5.Movie tickets and receipts

5 favourite things in my room:
1.OBVIOUSLY my love,my dear,my boo - my lappy =p
2.My Sesame Street pillow. hehehe
3.My soft toys - u'll freak out when you see so many of them
4.My mirror. my best friend =D
5.My accesories-earrings.bracelets.necklaces

5 things you always wanted to do:
1.Get a belly piercing and a tattoo - my dad will kill me. definitely.comfirm :p
2.Go to the gym and work out to get a HOT body -.-
3.Go to somewhere ( another country ) where nobody knows who am i
4.To be on tv and see how good looking am I on tv =X
5.To be a cover girl on a magazine ( in my dreams )

5 things I'm currently into:
1. BLOGGING - persuaded by Caroline -.- thanks alot. made me addicted to it xD
2.Blue eyeliners - love em'
3.Sling bags - just got a Chanel one frm my grandma.its fake of course cost rm180
4.Slow alternative songs
5.Myanmar language - befriended Myanmar guys at work. Moe, Than and Aung :)

List out the 5 presents you wish for :
(HINTING HINTING.. :p )
1.A brand new phone
2A tamagotchi xD
3,High School Musical look alike doll collection ( dont laugh -.-)
4.A super huge handbag or a sling bag
5.Prince Charming.. *sorry lah.. gatal sikit =p *

The person who tagged you is:
MY BEST FRIEND - Karlisyle Lum Ern Ai =) =) =)

Your 5 impressions on her :
1.Talks alot.. i mean it, ALOTTTTT!!!!!!! =P
2.A total opposite of me.. she's damnnn girlishhh..argghh.. don't know how we end up being bffs :p
3.A pink lover.. obsessed over pink stuff. and i dislike pink ..argh opposite attracts xD
4.MANJA especially with her min minx -.-
5.She's my everything :) Thats why she's my bff :)

Most memorable thing he/she has given/done to you:
Every single thing we do together :) she had given me friendship and trust =)

Ifshe becomesmy lover, I will:
Thank God I have her. HAHAHAAHA. DAMN LESBO :p

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
If she finds some other lesbo partner, my heart will be thorn into pieces. i meant it, shreded into pieces im telling ya :p

Pass the quiz to 5 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you:
1.Karlisyle - but she alrdy answered -.-
2.Caroline - also alrdy answered
3.Ju vin - also done it
4.June :)
5.Ryan - Get a blog fast! haha now i'm persuading people pulak -.-
6.Chris Bro
7.Foo Soon
8.Alan with the gonna be dead blog xD
9.Roger C
10.James the coconut head xD
( haha.. exceed 5 alrdy.=X )



OKIE , I'M DONE WITH THE TAGGY TAG.

XOXO's :)

No comments: