Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Randomly Introducing Muaself :)

HOLLA PEOPLE! :)




This is my FIRST post so don't mind the NOOB-ness of me blogging. I am totally clueless about blogging. I don't know what to blog about and even how to blog.. i ain't inspiring.i ain't creative. And i'm definitely ain't good with words. Anyway , thank you my SIFU , caroline.. she taught me some stuff about blogging. And even created this blog for me. And even demanded me to blog. Wakaka!




So , i apologize for the flaws. And do welcome me to the blogging atmosphere. =D

Everyone has their first times so this is it..

*HANDS TREMBLING* hihi..nervous LAH!

MY FIRST VERY OWN POST :) *LOL, sounded so official -.-*







BYE BYE old pc.













wakaka.. it look so lonely and miserable. =.=









And say HELLO to my brand new acer lappy =)




My Boo, My Love, My Baby, My LAPPY :)


XOXOs













No comments: