Friday, February 29, 2008

Dramas again.

LOL. I promised not to mention ur name again..but there it goes. The dramas again.



This is for G***N - the friend of yours.



Lol. I got up that morning and I received a text message from a friend of his.

The text message goes like this : You know anna, men are sometimes..idiots. yah i admit it and sometimes, they are fools at love.. you see, people make mistakes especially us men, seem to screw up most of the time..yup, sometime in a relationship, men don't understand womens's feelings and seem to hurt them unintentionally.Although this happens,people find it hard to forget or apologize to the ones they really love and they hope for a second chance to repair the damage done..love and care can't be started or ended just like that. er, i'm sorry for smsing you like this but I had just the urge to do so, no offence okay? sweet dreams.



I didn't reply him.

But dear G***N, Thank You for the advice. Appreciate it that you care for your friend alot and you are helping out. Understand that you want to be a good friend. But honestly , I don't think the advice was really suitable in situation I am facing right now. Okie, firstly.. You don't know me well for sure. You might think I am totally different kinda person. Thats because you only hear about me from him. I might me a biyatch to you for ignoring him. I might be a heartbreaker. I might be not understanding. I might be total heartless to you. But look , at this moment.. I'm really emotionless towards him now. No love,no hatred. I don't like him and I don't hate him either. I did not ever hold a grunge against him and for sure, I am not blaming him for a bad relationship. I know maybe he take it as if I am holding one against him. Or he might think that I am angry or mad at him. LOL , totally not. I don't even mention his name or think bout him. I don't have any anger towards him. I just don't want to be friends with him , thats all. You said, men doesn't understand women sometimes.And this is what I meant, you boys would not understand. And we girls, definitely want you boys to understand us but also , we want to understand you. I am not mad at him , he does not have to wait for my reply. I've moved on like I said. Yeah , maybe there is some misunderstanding. I think he is making up stories and he probably think I am the one that made up everything. So who exactly made up the stories? So , look.. That is why I don't blame him and I don't blame myself either.Apologize for the flaws, but the blog was to express my feelings. And not to humilate him or giving him a bad name either. And what I think and may think isn't always right. Nobody is always right , there's always mistakes and flaws. Like I said, this is my blog and I can say whatever I want. You can criticise it or label me a faker indeed but I'm sorry , it is my blog.

LOL, I just got messages from him through MSN. He seemed to be angry though that I blogged about him.

One of messages was : Thanks for shooting me in blogspot. Mention my name ba! go ahead! what ? now scared to reply me ? next time don't make people angry. lol , remind you again.. The post wasn't meant to be for embarassment or humillation. Hell, nobody knows who you here. I don't know why he take it as if I am that evil to be humillating him in public. LOL, i published the post according to what I felt about the whole situation. SHOOT HIM ? Never did had the idea in my mind. Plus , never had the heart to do so to anyone. If I were to humillate him , I'll probably reveal his name in my last post. I might call him a jerk or a bastard.Looks like he does not know me well , G***N. And what's up with the NOW SCARED TO REPLY ME? Is he trying to dare me? LOL. Look who is the one terasa right now. He definitely does not respect my feelings because like I said , this is my blog *Wink* Another message goes like this : I layan u kinda ok and you balas me like this ? Making stories about me ? telling all your friends what you think ?three days theory ? SIGH , again.. Yea, it is my blog alright. Of course I am blogging about I am feeling. Why should I make up stories ? And one of ur messages was like : I did not tell you that I was in the hospital for three days. I did not got stabbed by a knife, only with car keys. Thats why next time listen carefully. You never listen carefully *something like that* Okay , my bad. My bad if I did not listen. But at least I've tried but he kept telling that I don't understand. Like I said in my last post, it is as if I did not play my role. Okie ,car keys. But he told one of my best friends that he got stabbed by a knife. She read it, I read it. And he did said it. I did not make up any of this.

You know , he would not be that angry if he really care about this whole thingy. I said I needed space, and that is what I am doing. I am taking a break. That is why I am ignoring him. I want to forget the whole thing. All he need is to give me some time , that is all. Sometimes, people tend to need time to forget and forgive. You don't need to force or persuade them to do so because eventually , forgive and forget will always be there. But he isn't helping. His reaction towards my post making it even tougher.

Really , I am deeply sorry If I cause any pain. This is who am I and what I think. Criticise me, I'll accept it. I am not always right. I am sorry if there is any misunderstanding but any of my posts weren't meant to hurt anyone at all.

XOXO's.



No comments: