Friday, June 6, 2008

Commitment..:]

After all encouragements from friends,
I just submitted the JPP form today.

And, OMG,
I am freakkiinngg NERVOOUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
And the blame goes to you guys. hehehe
What did I get myself into ???????????????

We're having it all week next week,
where we have to present our manifestos and propogandas.
*geee stagggee frigghtttttttttttt*

Hurmm, I'm just gonna see my audience wearing pretty underwears on their heads:P

I wonder, whats my manifesto?
I wonder, what if I ruin it?
I'm fresh and I'm shallow in politics.
And I know at this moment, I just have to be independent and..
Be myself.
Wish me luck. :]

I accidently spoke Malay with one of my Malay class mates and this is what I got :

Thanks Miss Zarina, it took me half an hour to scrub it off hahaha!:]

Family Guy rocks.Stewwwwwwwwwwieeeeee.........

No comments: