Friday, June 27, 2008

American Boy,

I really thought it will suck badly there.

But what the heck was I thinking?

Maybe it's because it' not up to the standard to 'some' people,
seriously, stop disciminating the place I'm studying at.
What's the difference?

I am still studying and playing hard :]

I still find good friends I can rely on ..(seriously, finally).

Thank you my darlings :]

I'm really grateful to find people like you there, and I know one day it will be hard to let go of all of you.
(And it will be in 10 months time..:[ )

Like, it's hard to let go of my darlings back in high school,
it's hard to believe sometimes that we're apart now,
And I think of you all the time, and cry to myself sometimes.

Grow up, get over it.. I know, but I just can't help it......

I miss all of you in school,
and I miss you PAARMA!!! :[


Anyway, last weekend,
I brought my two darlings from Selangor to my old good peaceful hometown Kuantan. (aiseh..hahaha!)
Glad ya have fun here,
we had Chinese food finally, McDonalds, Starbucks, Dim Sum and Secret Recipe.

Good food finally woohoooo! =)





Eh joyce, seriously you look damn cute at that beach hahahah! T.T


And you just have to ruin the moment when I just want to take a nice and cute photo of muaself:P

GRR! And you just have to be a runaway bride, with my own sisterr??? huh T.T.

Ker Lee and me :] We met up with her a while at ECM.

Thank you again dear, I had so much fun with you,
despite me being temporary 'depressed' and dead over the weekend heh=)


More photos taken in college ::

My watch is simply the obvious one :]

And I miss you,
Aneesh, AhBlur, Zihan and the others who had gotten a better offer to further their studies.
All the best! =)

My things to do :
♫ ♪ Tutorial and past year questions!!

But I think I'm gonna have a movie mania tonight.
Since its a woohoo Friday night.
Horror here I come! :]

XOXO.

p/s: are you simply loving the song on my blog? American Boy by Kanye West :]

1 comment:

ivink said...

hey dear, mcD secret recipe n starbucks r not consider as chinese food rite????
haha watever =p

yup, really hv fun tat week, gud memories~~ =)

ok i admit tat time, at TC, joyce got abit random kaka XD

n darling, i got ur thx...
n i love u too....=)