Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wargh!

SERIOUS SHYT!







The two biggest thing is coming to town.

Get ready to scream people.






AVRIL LAVIGNE IS COMING TOOOO TOOWNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, kill me if I don't have my sem break on August :[

Get ready to scream again people..





cos' MTV ASIA AWARDS will be held in Genting Arena of Stars this freaking year!

And the host is the super super super hottt..

JARED LETO!




For those who don't know him,he's an actor and maybe most of you know ,the lead singer for 30 Seconds to Mars. T.T




I was like OMFG when I read the article in the news and I was like more OMFG when Ju Vin text me and we were like OMFG-ing together.
Excited sial. How?
=/

Time to brag a bit a bit hehehe.
I've been to two concerts before this hehehhehehe.


*evil smile*

come come smack anna a bit. :p

I misssss youuuuuuuuuuuu frieenndssss... xoxos.

No comments: