Saturday, June 7, 2008

Seriously LOR.

Hi dears,

I just got back from June's party.
Its an early birthday party for her since her birthday falls on the 13th next week.
Let me repeat..
its on the 13th Of June :]


And its 2 am, and I still have pending sms-es to reply but I decided to blog instead,
plus uploading tons of pretty photos,
since i'll be busy next weeeekkkkk..:[ screw it

The other day my parents just gave me loads of advices on what I should give priority on first.

Party-ing VS studying ?


Then I was like, kinda emo cos its like I've alrdy set my goals right to work hard this time,
and no more repeating the same me last year,
the one who slacked during form 5,
but at that time, I defended myself strongly,
cos I really wanna meet up with my girls lo, and then my parents decided to let me come back to Kuantan for a night and get back to college the next day, I mean tmrow,
since they're going to KL tmrow and I've got plenty of stuff to do,
and the list goes on... sigh sigh sigh sigggghh.

I don't get it why I came back this time feeling so sentimental.. T.T

Whatever is it,
i'm still happy to be back with my girls and talk to them and be myself,
cos i'm tired of being strong all the time when I'm there,
I gotta stay strong there since I'm the one who's independent and responsible now,
and I'm tired of it , and I miss being free like a bird here.

And screw it, i'm not gonna dye my hair to black.


Sentimental sial
, PMS izzit annaa... heheheh. T.T

CUT CUT CUT.

We move on to the partying part now huhuhu.

Richard Wong,
you did not inform me that you were suppose to fetch me with Nicole's car and I waited for you since 7pm,
and you end up telling me that you were waiting for Nikky at 7.45pm.
And Richard Wong,
you told me to lie to June that I did not come back to Kuantan for the party,
and you frigging made her emo an hour before the gathering,
Richard Wong,
Stop messing around with your Lucky Fcuk haha,
Fcuk stands for French Connection, not the FUCUK that we eat,
and Fuck stands for ..dot dot dot*

We were kinda late meeting up at Croc Rock anyway haha,
but we made the grand entrance ma..ahem VVIP :p

And when I showed up at Croc Rock,
and June was likeeeeeeeee , Annnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
RICHARD, YOUR FAULT. :p

Photos at Croc Rock :]

Btw, I just found out that Peter is a big camwhoreeee and a bit gayish lar
heheheheee.
And Richard, gay-er than ever T.T

Me and my girl, Carol just have to whore. if not, its like the world without air lol.

J-Hxian just have to ruin the moment LOL.
Nvmind..we continued snapping snapping. hahaha.
And I grabbed Nikki next. Her blue eyes very seductive lo. Lmaoooooo
Us without the flash.

Us after the flash.
The girl who changed her mind by not using any 'utensils' to eat her chicken wing.
Gay Peter. hehe.
Gay Richard.hehe.
Presenting the early birthday girl :] :]

After Croc Rock, we made June suprised by boo-ing her in her new house.
Aunty Ling decorated the room pretty and all, like Carol said, very British India.
Carol just have to pose T.T


She avoided the lens with a pose,

Smell Carol's ass.
Still Gay.
But we love nachos, but Nico questioned, where's the cheese?
j

*Gawd Carol, I so want all the photos in your cam. :]*

Suprise, dear?
Happy Early 18th Birthday June :]

p/s : We hate it if you're insecure. We hate it if when you talk about the past. We hate it when you question . We hate it when you are unreasonable. We hate it when everything changes.

xoxo's.
BILLIE :]

No comments: