Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nothing.

I was suppose to study and finish up my tutorial.

And look at me,
Sitting here, doing nothing,
Feeling blue, trying to download the new live messenger T_T

My lappy got reformat-ed few days ago,
so I'm back with the first edition of MSN. T__T

T___________________________T

Annnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lazyy bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! After this, go study lo okay princess?
Murder me if I don't.
I serious need some serious study!

Burb, Maggy curry is shoooo nice*
And now I feel like sleeping after a nice meal.
Anna the lazy bum. ZZZZ!


Btw, Ju Vin Ju Vin Ju Vin! Its been a while.
Yesterday when I was actually half asleep while watching the very disgusting Day of The Dead,
and her text message woke me up :

Anna dear, are you in Kuantan? Please reply asap ok?

Then I blur blur replied :

Yaa..why ???

Then Elton's number called, then they were like, wanna go yumcha ornot?? :]

So yeah , 4.30pm it is today. Since all of us had plans at night.

My mom was like : You trust Elton's driving ornot?
Then I gave her this T____T face haha! *gulps*


Haven't you seen his driving?
Scary sial, I am so not into speeding. seriously. =/

Anyway, we went to TC lur. I mean whereelse in Kuantan that you can hang out at?
But thats one place I love here in Kuantan.
I love the beach, I love it especially at night :]
Plus, the beach also reminds me of my darling friends.
Too much memories ,that make me want to go there often. :]

We went to BAY2 and snap snap some photos.
Finally, photos with Ju Vin! And finally saw her gorgeous tattoo. Outdated kan? =/




Look! Its a plane. No, its a bird. No, its superman! =.="
It is a must to be kawaii. T.T

Finally, a pretty photo. Credits to my camwhore skills. Without Elton's help :p
I miss hugging her anyway :]


Fugly smile of mine.

Three stooges :
1.
2.
3. ( wow..emonye aku :] )
And now you know the term "cannibalism".
Poser. Look at his face haha.

Btw.. where is Aimi? T_T
By the time, she arrived, we all wanted to have ABC at Midnight Tomyam.
Somebody went to watch hottie Patrick Dempsey on Made of Honor wor! *evil grin*

Its alright, got to meet up with her anyway. :]
Someone complaining that its too hot :x
:] :]

June.. we went to see your new house right after that. :]
Finally, my darling adorable Billie =)
Ju Vin adores him too :]
Dear Ju Vin,
I am sooo shoooo happy to meet you today. REALLY! =)
And I am looking forward to meet all of you..each one of you. :]
Thanks for brightening my day,
Despite having loads of work to do ,
and also being silly-ly grumpy bout my old MSN.

And also about Moe leaving Kuantan for his hometown,Myanmar.

*Taken Jan 08 when I was working part time.*
You take care buddy =)


xoxo'S.

No comments: