Saturday, June 14, 2008

TAGS,

Yong Lin,
I did this for the third time but well................
I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO YOU TAGGED RIGHT? :]

Bloggers who have been tagged have to start with 10 random facts about themselves.
At the end of the post, you have to choose 10 people and tag them about this quiz.

1. I did this tag for the third time :]
2. I am back in Kuantan and I am suppose to STUDY.
3. I forgot that I'll be having Biology Quiz yesterday and thank God that we changed lecturer =D
4. I am upset cos I am lazy to study.
5. I had a crush in coll and I found out that he's girl-ish. GAWD!
6. My mum just came in and said, I thought that you're gonna study?
7. I can survive being alone. haha the opposite of YongLin :]
8. I want to talk. I want to girl-talk. Carol? =/
9. I do things last minute. high five YongLin :]
10.I think about life a lot. I'm no shallow. Don't judge a book by its cover. No bimbo.

And DONE lur.

Second tag :]

8 things I'm passionate about:

  • Thinking about the life ahead of me.
  • Using eye liners.
  • Aw-ing about pandas.
  • Converse shoes. Old school!
  • Eating and eating.. and EATTT-ing.
  • Biology :]
  • Everything and ANYTHING thats cute :]
  • Being a future veterinarian. I hope :)

8 things I say or do too often:

SAY
  • I want!!
  • Alahhh...
  • Sots =.="
  • OH MY GOD YOU....
  • So random!
  • I emo la...
  • Damn this and damn that.. damn dot dot dot*
  • Soooo cutttteeeeeeeeeeee....dammnn cutteee!

DO
  • Use alot of smileys in msn,blogging and sms. T.T
  • Listen to my ipod, and repeating the same song over and over again.
  • Tries to make my eye lashes look longer.
  • Complaining and being childish.
  • Acting cute. =.="
  • I'm not afraid of cats.
  • Scream when I see an insect.
  • Chores. hahaha seriously :]

8 things i've read recently
  • Nucleus in the cell. Biology =.="
  • Newspaper article on the sufferings of the Myanmar victims.
  • Blogs.
  • A text message :P
  • Subtitles on tv. hahah to be specific.
  • None.

8 songs i could listen over and over again
  • David Cook. Always be my baby. =]
  • Aerosmith. I don't want to miss a thing.
  • Simple Plan. I can wait forever.
  • Leona Lewis.Yesterday.
  • David Archuleta.Think of me.
  • Jason Castro.If I fell.


8 things I learned last year
  • I learnt my lesson.
  • Be myself.
  • Be independent, since I'm apart with my girls and guys.
  • Say no to online dating.
  • No last minute studying.
  • Appreciate life. :]

8 people to tag:
YONG LIN :] AGAIN HAHAHA!

Life's good in KMPH, but sometimes, I'm lonely. Do you feel me?
No one does here. I have tons of random friends. But none, I can open up to. None. I need girls to talk to. A heart to heart talk. I need friends that willing to accept me for who I am. Cos I am always ready to accept any flaws. Are you ready to accept mine too?
Classmates of 4H19.



Spot annathebanana in red! :]

Anna with her speech. T.T
And I am glad its over :]
A heavily pregnant cat on my study table.T.T

I gotta go. I'm not in amood. pms pms pms. byebye.

2 comments:

hhL said...

that cat is so cute.....

ivink said...

well, comment on d last part:

ok, iVink here.
im here.
im in kmph.
im a gal.
i hv heart.
n u hv heart, too.
so
we can talk
heart to heart.
(though we're diff aras, bt i u need me, i'll rush fr b1.t1.21 to b1.t2.07, promise, ok??)

tats all i wanna tell, darling..
im here to accept u, i hope u'll too...=)