Sunday, June 1, 2008

I wanna be.

Ker, I seriously didn't realise that I was tagged. hehe.
But, who read tags anyway ? =/

Honest, I only read tags when I'm tagged. ahem T.T
Okie, I'll do it anyway before I leave- i'm not bringing lappy , but I might borrow Anis's lappy :]

Part 1 : On the Outside

Name: Annabeth

Date of Birth: 051190. i'm yet not 18. :(
Current Status: Single and available.
Hair Colour: brownish with left over golden stripes especially on my fringe. hohoho.
Righty or Lefty: Rightieeeeeeeeeeee
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio baby.I don't bite :p

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage: I'm a Chinese babanyonya,Kadazan,Phillipino,a lil bit of dutch and a lil bit of here & there.:]
Your Fear: Death.

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Rise and shine and start the day with a smile :]
Bedtime: Pray and hope for a better day the next day..
Your most missed memory: everything before I turned 18. and I miss high school :]

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: I only drink them when I go for mcDonalds.
Single or Group Dates: Both but I rarely go on single dates hehe.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: It tastes the same lo.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas, nyahaha!

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke: No offense, I don't.
Drink : Yesssssssssssss hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Curse: cibai. nah cursing :P

Part 6: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Nope, why? wanna try ?lololol
Changed who you were to fit in: yes a bit to be honest.

Part 7: Age
You're hoping to be married : 26-28?

Part 8: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour: it doesnt matter..his confidence will truly show how dreamy his eyes are :]
Hair colour: any colour too.. Anything but lala. heheh.
Short or long hair: prefered short but I don't minnd Jason Castro's sexy dreads mwahaha.

Part 9: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: scratching hahaha
1 hour ago: whoring at the mall. hmmm
1 month ago: Rotting.decaying.growing mushrooms.reproducing.making spiderwebs.

Part 10: Finish The Sentences
I love: My family, my high school friends, my ipod, my SushiKing and my mirror. And myself.
I miss: H.O.M.E
I need : Determination and inspiration.

Part 11:
Five person you would like to tag:
Caroline.Nicole.June.Kar.Aimi.Farah.

List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday: (in random order)
Bear bricks, tickets to paris haha in my dreams, a one night blind date.
Honestly, I've got nothing in my mind. My birthday's a long way to go lur!
*~*~
I actually let Michael trimmed my sister's hair omg. hahaha don't kill meeeeeeeee.
I miss billieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. damn, i so want a dog now.
Its a cookie, and a mirror. :]
TTFN. I'll be back -soon :]

Thing to do :
♥ Get done with my Maths and Chem tutorial.
♥ Read Bio Practical. oh Mr Amran oh whyyyy
♥ Photostattttt


Btw, there's this thing call JPP in my coll. JPP is a organisation which represents students.
And it works by the votes that you get from the students to be on the board. We have to make a manifesto out of it. A bit politicial, but marks are counted if you're choosen to be on the board.

I want to be someone
, I was someone, but now..i'm encountering something new, and I want to make a person out of me.
But at the same time, I'm afraid that my studies will be effected by it.
Should i or should i not? Opinions ppl :[

xoxo's.

No comments: