Sunday, June 1, 2008

Flowers :]

June,

i'm so in love with your BILLIE!!


Seriously friggin' adorable lo.


Dears,
I'm seriously damn happy to meet ya babes today. :]
Its been such a long time.
Carol and Nicky, three months kan? siggh!
Reminds me of the old times..

But being apart, makes me realise too,
that how much you girls meant to me :] :]

how nice if it was back then,
but then I gotta go back tmrow...sooo soooooooooonnnn
Jealous lah! You guys got the whole week here in Kuantan :[
I really hope I have no replacement classes next weekend,
and then I can spent June's early birthday with ya dears on Friday


I kinda realise that I can't find friends like my friends here,
where we can be ourselves,
where we can be open,

and the best thing is we can gossip the whole and laugh our asses out.

Maybe I just need some time to find a new flower :] right?
Haha reminds me Paris Hilton on her new reality show to look for a new bff.
Thats Hot. lol her quote T.T

And I happen to like Paris ok.
Not becos she's a glam, a fab , a diva, a wannabe and a whore, or some say pros.
But cos I respect that she doesn't give a damn about the world,
she's a freaking heiress and she can do whatever she wants :]

ALAH, I rindu lah :( miss all of our friends.

*dot dot dot*..


Sometimes we can be silly..

And sometimes we can be lame.. and oh , and a bit gay hehe..
*nic, ur pose number 5. hahaha!*
But..
Life without a friend is life without a witness :]

Let us all water our flowerrrrssssssssssssssssss


Having tummy ache since lunch cos I had Black Canyon's Fusilli pasta tomyam.
Omgg nice can die :P

Today, we played Bingo. And Aunty Ling lost nyahaha. :P
And..
A whore will always remain a whore.
I meant a camwhore okay. *lifts up eyebrow*



I pout a lot. Me myself feel disgusted sometimeslololololx

Father's Day's coming very soon.. what are you getting for your papas? :]
xoxo's.

p/s: Things ain't right. I think I gotta make the afford.

No comments: