Friday, May 9, 2008

Donate. ♥

Recently, parts of Myanmar was hit by Cyclone Nagris.
Ppl had lost their lives, ppl had lost everything they ever had.
Estimated toll of death may be well over 100,000 and about 42,119 still missing.

The before and after.

I'm doing something good. And feeling damn hell good about it :]
Do you wanna feel the same ?

D
ONATE.
DONATE.DONATE.DONATE.

Even rm1 means the world to them
I've donated, and why not you?
You can resist not going shopping for the whole month, don't cha?
So how can you help?

Send your cheques in now ,and sent to :
Myanmar Relief Fund
Star Publications (M) Bhd
Menara Star
15, Jalan 16/11
Petaling Jaya 46350
Selangor.

Collection will be only in two weeks, act fast! :]

*~*~*

I've decided to donate cos I seriously don't know what to do with so much cash.
I just took my cash from sch today, for my excellent (ahem.) SPM results last year.
Seriously, I nearly told myself that the teacher sent me a wrong letter,
cos 5A1s and 3A2's? Seriously, thank you Yayasan Pahang! :]
Screw me :p
Anyway, I've got nothing in mind right now, I guess I better do something that I've never done before this,
Rather than wasting my cash on things like , erm toys. T_T wakakas.

I'm a
toy-aholic - even there isn't such a word lur.


Anyway, I'm blogging so much now cos I'm stonning.
And who knows, I might not blog much when I'm there. :[
But no worries, I'm bringing my lappy woohoo.
(Cos I hearts my baby lappy so much, eventhough 'she' can be a real b*tch sometimes.Streamyx sucks.)
BUT not for the first week, for some reasons.
No internet, no life T.T

And stop calling me by penis name alrdy.
My Italian name is now Lucia Bruno. Hahaha stupid survey xD



Your Italian Name Is...


Lucia Bruno

What's Your Italian Name?

I can't help it, but thinking that I'll be missing loads of new movies when I'm there.
Trailersssssssss.






And not forgetting KUNGFU PANDA :]



You know, sometimes we just gotta stick with the flow with life.
Don't interrupt with the flow.
Please don't act like we're not close, cos it hurts.
It will be turn out even worst, seriously lur.
But we just gotta at least try maintaining it like we like it to be. :]

Yumcha later, byebyes :] XOXO's.

omg kar, ur post . :] Touched.i love you, you know that.
Please don't apologize..see ya tonight :]

No comments: