Thursday, May 8, 2008

Moving on =)

Jason Castro,

I know you don't deserve to be in the Top 3 American Idol but I will still love you :]
*omg, i bet he doesn't know where Malaysia is when I am crushing on him so badly xD*
Bid farewell to my Jason wuwuwu.
You will always be my baby


He is on my dekstop. hahahaha. *slaps herself*

Today is a great great great day. :]
Woke up at 8 just to wait for my dad. As you can see , I did entertain myself with all the surveys. Cos you know what, I end up going out at 2pm. T__T keke.
And stoppp caallliinnggg meee Ellllvviiissss!!! xD
I went to Yayasan Pahang to collect cash. Yes, cash baby :] Okay now, stop starring at me like you wanna rob me. Wahaha.
Sushi ,Teppenyaki,Teriyaki, here I come.
I simply
Japanese Food :]

I went home and slept, and when I woke up. Bam, no electricity!
But you know what, just few days ago, a friend of mine presented me with this emergency tiny fan.
And I was just wondering, where got ppl give a fan as a present wanz?
Like as if he knows this is gonna happen to me ( Scary wth. )



See, it do comes handy LMAO :P
Anyway, if its just another any ordinary day, I don't mind.
But it just have to happen at 5pm,
And my dear American Idol just have to start at 6pm -.-
LUCKY ME, I only did miss Idol for the first 10 minutes. PHEW!!!
Cos my mum and sis was alrdy getting annoyed with me repeating :
JASSOONNN JASSSOONN JASSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

*MAN, I just have to get over that guy la..It's getting annoying wakaka.*

Four days left dears, I'm leaving I'm leaving. And I'm not done with my packing either sigh lur.

Why am I making a big fuss over it, when I'm only leaving for Gambang ?
Go or don't go will be the same. I will still be apart for my darling friends, I just have to get over it.
It's time for me to think positive, it's time for me to think maturely. AHEM!
Practically all my close friends alrdy left Kuantan, and some of them are in NS.
Karlisyle's one of those, that I can think of who is still here. BUT, sorry dear, sometimes I feel so alone, not that I am blaming you, but sometimes I feel like you abandon me for your min minx. I really miss you :[
And you're leaving too ,soon. But dear, I don't wanna sulk over it alrdy lur. I'm making myself depressed day by day seriously, cos I so wanna go back to the past. Ish!

So it's time to move on, and make new friends there.
New good friends :]
And still keep the good old ones.
My dad talked me over going to Gambang, he said that I have to go there with an open mind.
Honestly, I wasn't really listening to him that time. But leh, it does make sense when I think about it.TQ! =D

Thanks for being with me after all this years guys! Now I shall stop being emo about leaving, and be happy about it. I
you guys!

p/s : I got myself an ATM card :]
p/s 2 : Thanks Nookeys, I finally know how to Print Screen and to download stuff faster LOL.Noobiiieeee meeeee...

xoxo's and now I'm gonna drown myself with more surveys. Try it la :)




No comments: