Sunday, May 11, 2008

Famous last words.

Hey dears,

This will be my last post here, I meant for the mean time lar.
And no,
there's not gonna be any Famous Last Words.
Cos I'm gonna be back, you'lll see :]


It's mother's day, and also I'm leaving tomorrow. haha!
We had brunch at Ms Garden, Secret Recipe and Johnny's. T_T
I feel like as if I'm having everything luxurious for my tummy,

Cos if my tummy gets fed up there,
then that's it, I'm gonna call..


1300-13-1300.

MCDONALD DELIVERY.
IM LOVING IT.

Today I nearly got knock down by a motorbike,
cibai i tell you,
See, i dont care.seriously I'm gonna say that word for once in my blog. T_T

Not much to rant here, today seriously. :[
I'm so sick of blogging bout what I do everyday,
unless I have a life like Paris Hilton,then it will be so dramatic. huhus!
So I'm gonna end it here for now, friends,pls do keep in touch alryte :]
I'm gonna start telling all about Matrix the week after,
cos I'm not gonna bring lappy for the whole week,
but who knows, I might befriend someone that will lend me their lappy there. :]

So dears,
I'm penning off now, take care and xoxo's :)

Again, happy mother's day mum =)
♥♥♥
Blueberry cheese cake, so the yummy :]
I saw this dog in my neighbourhood, damn damn adorable right?
Omg im shopping for buckets now. I need to do my own laundry now. nooooooooooooo
xoxo's dears, and it will be long til i'll embarass myself again so........
Neh! Let myself happy by camwhor-ing first. wakakaka :]

No comments: