Friday, May 30, 2008

Loving It.:]

First of all.... *dot dot dot dot*

27th May 2008.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KERRYN AND KARLISYLE, YINN JENG AND WAFIY :]


I think the HEP in my college blocked my blogger.com or something.
*sucka's:(*
And thats the reason for my abandoned blog, as you can see my IM AWAY sign above :p
BUT I still have regular visitors, TQ :]
Thanks to nuffnang.com.

I'm back to Kuantan again ya'll,
And matriculation college life had improved so much,
and in fact,

Two weeks ago, I was complaining. And now , I am loving it..=)

And I alrdy got use to the idea of studying with people around,
cos previously, i just love to be alone and read.

Now, noisy roomies, I can bare with it nyahah.

I think i've change too, and I can say I'm really proud of muaself :]
Look, I'm a Biology person, I love memorising,
And I hate counting,

I hate making the afford or attempt to count and get the answers.
But after proscinating,thinking and daydreaming and looking back,
I think I really need to change to better,
I did not do too well for my previous finals SPM, but don't get me wrong, I was overally satisfied lur:]

My Biology practical lecture, Mr Amran was being so sarcastic to me the other day,
he was like, Bernard Lee's daughter ya ?
Okie, such coincidence, they know each other.

And he was like,
A future veterinarian right? You fail Bio and I'll kick you back to Physical Science!

Mr Amran,I happen to be good in Biology. You'll see=P

I gotta go and take a nap now, I'm sooo exhausted. Carol please be back in Kuantan early. Jom minum!:]

Pictures of the week. And plus , I finally got to wear the lab coat.
Damn, I feel so 'veterinarian' T.T lolololol

IN THE LAB...


we whored.:]
Looks really candid right? hehe.

IN THE LIBRARY..
See no evil*
Hear no evil*
Speak no evil*

Notice the Bio book below coughs*
Anna studying sial nyahahaha
Btw, the cats in my college are sooo addoraablllleeeeee..
Rmber puss in boots from Shrek everyone ?



haha you guys must be thinking that i'm a nutcase capturing photos of cats lol.
But well ,future veterinarian ma. *Winks*

XOXO'S

♥ P/S: David Cook went for his first date already ? SHISH! Another hottie taken.


No comments: