Saturday, May 10, 2008

Last minute :]

Today, I just realised that I got a bunch of things that I did not think of bringing..
Till the last minute T_T

But the first thing that comes into my mind was ..
My Hairdryer =.="

Seriously , my roomates gotta bare with me and my hairdryer.
Without it, it will be like Bonny without his Clyde,
Big Mac without the beef patty,
sundae without the choc topping,
and life without me. :P


Instead of shopping the necessary stuff,
I just had to hunt for Loreal's stuff.

Talking about make up , I'm addicted to eyeliners.
I feel naked without them keke. But I'm gonna survive without them there.
But for the record , I did not use eyeliner out for three days straight this week itself T_T

I'm eating like a cow now lur, and finally had Japanese today. Happpy sial xD
I ♥ Sashimi :]

I ♥ Tempura. Tempting ornot ? kekeke :] Thats the only thing that my sister eats for Japanese lur.

I paid the bill anyway, as a Mother's day treat for my mum. LOL.
Anyway, the cashier offered me to have a member card there at Sushi King,
Then my mum was like, want or not?
Then I replied, don't want la..I'm not gonna be here all the time anyway.
wakakaka like so emo like that.

Seriously lur, why am I the only one making a big deal out of this ?
Eh no lar, my friends are acting as if I'm going to migrate out of the country when I'm only going to Gambang!
Wakaka! So sentimental la, but very touching tho'. :]

I'm looking forward for it anyway, despite the doubts in my mind. I look back, and I see my friends are mostly in a good shape after leaving :] so, if they can do it, then I can too right? Maybe I'm feeling all this mix up feelings just because I'm like one of the last to leave, and becos of that, I'll be missing Ktn like so damn much cos I've been practically alone here for a few months. ( ok ,not alone, saje lebih2 :] )

Anyway, you know what, omg I'm gonna smack my face I tell you. hahaha!

Today I saw a group of seniors at the mall, and two of them were wearing school uniform.
And I just have to ask them, just got back from school????
Omg, thats the lamest question cos DUH kan, they're obviously from school since they're still wearing their uniform. =.="

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMS :]
so, what did you guys got for ya mommas?


xoxo's.

You're gonna miss this face nananana. =)

No comments: