Thursday, May 22, 2008

I don't wanna miss a thing.

DAVID COOK..

2008's AMERICAN IDOL :]

And he deserves it :]

But I still love you, Jason Castro



p/s:
I'm coming home tomorrow.
I can't wait to be back once again, I miss Kuantan like damn much :]
But things are getting better here, I'm trying to cope with Biology lectures.
I just got back from Ivink's room, and done gay-ing with her and Joyce. =] wakakas.
I think I prefer my Bio classmates lo, they're much friendlier,and I'm happy to finally click with some Chinese friends. Which i usually seldom do that, cos I'm a damn banana :[

Lily seriously brings this to lectures. T.T
No, its ain't Jawi. It's Ivink's handwriting when she's actually falling asleep during lecture.

LOL, maybe matrix isn't that bad now, but I am still frigging homesick, and the thing I miss the most will be definitely :
My sis:]

Aerosmith Lyrics
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing Lyrics

1 comment:

ivink said...

AHEM my dear~!!!

when u took tat JAWI pic??
horh i got show u meh??
i wonderrrrrr~~~~ @@

bt damn funny kaka, thx XD