Saturday, May 10, 2008

I will remember you.

I alrdy miss all of you :]
Thanks for giving me hug before I left.
I know its a bit awkward but guess we won't be seeing each other often anymore.


HAVEEEE YOUUUUU HEARRRDDDD??
The girl who died of constipation during NS.
She was suppose to head home for break too.
Condolence to her family, may ya rest in peace girl :]
NS should take care of candidates more,
seriously we don't wanna this to happen again.
( tho' it alrdy happened a few times )


Back to my friends LMAO.
The first person I just have to see when I stepped into McD is just gotta be Patrick. Sweat Betul.

Sorry Pat hehe. I snapped this quiety, and u can keep my rm2.50 T_T
Anyway, did u know that my dear Kerryn is the next big camwhore? Wahaha.
Finally, she volunteers to have a shot with me , cos she use to reject me a lot last time :[


See..my arms. :[ :[
HUGE. I put on weight , im tellin ya honestly.
My parents been feeding me a lot, cos they said I won't get good food at matrix wor! T.T
And Lum's hair looks like a chicken btw.
But Jia Li said it looks like an onion. ( a hell outta imagination la u guys have. )
I promised him rm10 to snap a pic of him.

But...........I escaped LMAO. :]

Dear Karlisyle Lum Ern Ai,

I'll accept the apologies with an open heart lur :]
but, u don't really need to apologize to me anyway.

I mean u're like my best friend :]

Omg you dear, I just mentioned a few sentences of you in my last post and you straightaway.....
Publish a whole post about me,
even mentioning my darn long full name in it,
and also posting my ugly photos in it. :[
Just kidding dear hehe.


Look, I've never really bother about the flaws.
I've always look through you.
And I've never doubt you :)
I'm glad that you did the same to me too.
♥ you!


*Smile!*

No comments: