Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pieces Of Me..

Dears,

I'm finally back from Genting ;]
I'm darn proud of muaself la, I've been to almost all the rides including the Space Shot. Mwahaha! Thats the only ride I've not been on to all this years, but yay me, I actually did dared myself this time. Syokness.
Also been to Snow World where the temperature's like -5 celcius there { and also had a tiny crush on the hotphotographer♥♥♥ :p smack me.}. kekeke.

Man, I so wanna go there again ;]
I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS!♥♥♥

Pictures ;]
The rides. keke.
Look what I found :

At the Women's , we have a man.
At the Men's , we have a woman.
And no, I'm no pervert. They're just dummys displayed at the Ripley's Believe It Or Not. :P

This is what we do while waiting. We hate waiting.
.

Can you do this ? xD
My yummy strawberry tart

It was raining and they were using Nestle's umbrella. lols.The Click Five's coming. woohoo.


Siigh,sadly time passes so fast there. And in one week time, I'll be leaving for Matrix. Leaving all behind, life will never be the same. 5 months of lazying, and its time to wake up and be serious again. 5 months is like nothing. In a glance, its all done. And will never turn back again.

I miss my friends. Part of Genting reminds me of some of them, we whored at Genting last Jan, and now whats left behind are just memories.

I miss my gang, yes I miss them. :[

p/s 1 : Bye bye Brooke American Idol. Loving you Jason Castro and David Archuleta <3
p/s 2: im sorry.

xoxo's.


pieces Of Me.

2 comments:

Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art said...

uwaa

reading ur blog reminds me of little time i have left with my frenz..

sedihnyaaaa!!

i want this long holiday to never end! i mean, i spend everyday wasting my parents's money partaying with frenz!

haha

good thing never last long, its the fate of the world..

well, as u said, we always have those sweet memories..


waa! im sooo sad!