Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Away lalala:)

Dears,
Did u heard about Elisabeth Fritzl?
It was on the newspapers.

She's an Austria lady, who was held captivate by her own father for 24 years, also been raped and abused. And her own very father even fathered her 7 children. 3 of them never seen light since they were born.
And the thing is the monster dad was just sentence up to 15 years of jail, this is unfair. He needs more than that. Torture him :P

How can he do that to his own blood and flesh ? Please la,
HAVE SOME HUMANITY.
She wasted all her life, staying in a tiny cellar. Imagine that. =/
She's been living under for 24 years, no light.

~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***

Sigh
, I'm damn dissapointed now cos I could not make it for tmrow's outing. Me, Kar,Ker,Minx and Ju Vin was planning to check out the new mall. But damn, I need to go to KL tmrow itself to shop for some stuff. College stuff. =) Anyway, I don't promise you guys that I can meet up with ya'll cos I'll be there for a night and then off to genting - thats what I'm excited about :)

And I'm damn upset now too. I wanted to ask Hare out to the new mall, and maybe Dino too. And then ,my mom asked me to follow her to the new mall instead with Nadia's mom. Then, it rained heavily and cancelled. And worst part is my dear friend Jun Jun just have to text me ,telling me that it's nice there LOL. Thank u Jun Jun, very helpful of u keke :P So damn, I just gotta wait till next week to check out the new mall. Outdated outdated shish shish.

P/S : I'm going to collect my salary later. ehehehe. :) :) :)

I taught my mum and sis to camwhore with the webcam alot, and it was good :




I'm officialy a camwhore queen wakaka! :P


p/s 2: I'll be away from tomorrow until Sunday. :) Take care! ttfn! :)
p/s 3 : I need a hug, really. I've been thinking about it ,again.
p/s 4:Ju Vin will back in Kuantan tmrow. And plus, she's got a hot tattoo on her back weii.
p/s 5:Watch American Idol tonight. LONG LIVE DAVID ARCHULETA ,DAVID COOK AND JASON CASTRO!
p/s 4: I did facial yesterday and notice there's no after red dots on my face? hehe! WELL, try using a concealer to cover the flaws. That's the magic of make up :) :) :) *TIPS FOR MY GIRLS keke*

I use :
XOXO'S.

2 comments:

Art said...

omg

dats soo terrible..

never seen daylight eh? wont she get mutated or wht?

anyway! ur moms hot!

hahah!

and immma huge fan of david archuleta! i mean! hes sooooo like me! (perasan! =p)

Annabeth said...

haha! she's mentally ill now btw =.=

damn..whats with all the ur moms hot..me no hottie? :[

hahaha yeahhhhh i love himm..haha how similar is he and u ?xD