Sunday, April 13, 2008

I lied.

I finally got the cj7 cutiepie I've wanted. Kerina, finally I got it! :P
I got it for rm7.50 after discount..mum's friend LOL. :)

He is trying to blog. Go away! :P

Hare and Reed was back over the weekend, and I couldn't meet up with him. Hare, I lied! Yes, I was suppose to have facial appointment on Saturday. (You guys should see my face now, full of zitts.-.-). But after working 5 days a week, I just felt like lazying at home.I just felt like being alone, not socializing for just one day. So , I cancelled my appointment..And now, seriously I regretted it cos I went out with my retard face today. Sobs* I wanted to tell you Hare that I don't feel like going out, but I fell asleep until 7pm. So sorry! Don't kill me when you read this.siigh! :( And I lied to another friend of mine too, that I was busy. I'm really really sorry for lying, but seriously, I just need time on my own for just a day. I feel really guilty now, but hope you guys do understand that I just don't feel well. *gulps* I'm a liar,damn. sorry sorry million times. siigh.I should have tell the truth, I know...
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

Anyway, I couldn't sleep well on Saturday night cos I've been sleeping the whole day. And, I thought of my biggest fear again. Death. Seriously, I should thank God for giving me a second chance.. But I still can't believe not being here one day. Not waking up, and not facing the day. I can't imagine losing everybody I loved. Now, everyday I'm starting to appreciate life a lot. My life's philisophy has changed..alot.Stop thinking, and people please don't comment this. I'm really sensitive towards this issue. =/

I slept three hours and woke up very early today. It's my sister's Sports Day! :):):)
I love Sports Day.
Isabelle's Sports Day reminds me of me having them in the previous years, and I miss it.

My sister, Geraldine Isabelle Lee. :P

My dear Isabelle took part in the 4x200metres race. And got last cos of the first runner. The first runner wasn't serious. Somemore can laugh laugh while racing. -.- Wasted the other runner's effort. LOL.


HOT HOT HOT. The sun was too hot. Vitamin E konon. I don't want any vitamins, I just don't want to get any darker. hehe.

I promised my sister to play at the arcade, I just wanted to make her happy. Cos I don't wanna her to feel dissapointed losing in an unfair race.

Argh, working again tomorrow. I don't know why but I'm getting lazy after getting two off days over the weekend..keke. I just wanna laze around. Damn Damn!:)

xoxo's.

Guys, read yourroyalsiren.blogspot.com. She's a girl from Singapore who kept herself in a glass house for three days just to stop smoking. lol. It's in the newspapers! =)




Chris Brown Lyrics
Ain't No Way (you Won't Love Me) Lyrics

No comments: