Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA !

It's his 57th birthday, and papa, I love you :)

Kareen my cousin, Yen Thong and me.

Abalone,chicken,ginger,carrot, and mushroom. phew what a dish.

Since I lost my damn 1GB memory card,I've been surviving with only 40 songs in my phone.

My current list of songs. *mostly are emo, sorry i'm an emo person*

  • Avril Lavigne : When you're gone.
  • Avril Lavigne : Girlfriend.
  • Avril Lavigne : Hot
  • Arctic Monkeys : Fluorescent Adolescent.
  • Azn Dreamers
  • The Academy Is.. : Everything We Had.
  • Tokio Hotel : Through The Monsoon.
  • Sum 41 : Pieces.
  • Flyleaf : All around Me.
  • Chris Brown : I Wanna Be.
  • Chris Be : With You.
  • Rihanna : Unfaithful.
  • Rihanna and Neyo : Hate that I love you.
  • Rihanna : Please Don't Stop The Music.
  • Rihanna : Take A Bow
  • David Archuleta : Imagine.
  • Jesse Mccartney : Leaving.
  • Simple Plan : When I'm Gone.
  • Simple Plan : Your Love Is A Lie.
  • Cassie : Is it you?
  • Chenelle : I fell In Love With The DJ.
  • Colbie Caillat : The Little Things.
  • Colbie Caillat : Realize.
  • Colbie Caillat : Bubbly.
  • First Lady : Missing You.
  • Flo Rida Feat TPain : Low.
  • The Jonas Brothers : When You Look Me In The Eyes.
  • Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown : No Air.
  • Lenny Kravitz : I'll be waiting.
  • Leona Lewis : Bleeding Love.
  • Leone Lewis : A Moment Like This.
  • Lifehouse : You And Me.
  • Nidji : Biarlah.
  • Fergie : Big Girls Don't Cry.
  • One Republic : Stop And Stare.
  • One Republic : Apologize.
  • Rossa : Aku Bukan UntukMu.
  • Sofaz : Salahku.
  • Taylor Swift : Our Song.
  • Taylor Swift : Teardrops On My Guitar.
People said, one's list of songs do reflects one's true self. So, what do you think about me? True, no?My current Obsession : Tokio Hotel's songs.

P/s : I'm out of credit, please take no offense if I don't reply ur msg ya :) muahs.
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

2 comments:

Jiyan said...

kareen is ur cousin ar dear?
hmm..now only i know..lolx..

Annabeth said...

u know her ? wakaka :)