Thursday, April 17, 2008

breaking down.

Siigh.

As axpected, my parents wants me to go for matriculation. I knew it. Other parents don't want the kids to go, but I want to stay back so much, and they want me to go. LOL!
Strongly, my answer is ..
NO
NO
NO
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

But they lectured me about the pros of going into matriculation. I know its good. But I kept giving all kinds of excuses not to go. But my dad went too far, and I blurted it out crying that I want to stay for my sister.Stupid, I cried during dinner. And guess what, everyone kepoh see me crying.-.-

Grow up, be mature. Thats what I got. Look, I tend to look naive and innocent and you can say dumb but I'm not the person people think I am.

I want to stay back here for her, and thats my decision. I do think about future and probably think about others before me. I tend to worry about her, and worry less about my own future. So, some people mistaken me as aimless in my future.
But, be proud of me that I do this for good.

Dad : Tell me whats your reason you don't wanna go.
Me : I told you, I wanna stay back here. I'm not ready.
Dad : I didn't ask why do you wanna stay back here.
Me : But, thats my reason.
Dad : Please la, doesn't mean there's like 90% Malays there, you don't want to go.
Me : Thats not my main reason. I got my own reason.
Dad : Why? Then Why? You got boyf here izzit???????
Me : WHAT BOYF ????????????? I stay back for Isabelle!!!!

And that's how I end up crying in front of people. swt.
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

But don't get it all wrong, my dad's just trying his best. No blames on him. Its just that I want him to know that I am not the person he think I am. I don't talk much to him, but inside, I think a lot.

I'm alright now, I just need to do a lot of thinking. Not go or GO. But inside, I wanna stay..
Being emo just now, I just had to think of a song to listen. And I thought of :



Simple Plan Lyrics

Haha old song, but I still love it.:)

Anyway, I just read Joanne's blog. And Marie Digby's coming down to KL!
Those who don't know her, she's a star born out of YouTube. She's the one that sang Rihanna's Umbrella ,it appeared on hitz.fm. I love her, and watch her on YouTube all time. :)

Venue: One Utama
Time : 8pm to 9pm
Date : 14th May :)




Her Umbrella version appeared on MTV's The Hills.



This is my favourite. An acoustic version of Britney Spear's Gimme More. :)


I hope I can go..:)

Anyway, I'm going to Port Dickson on Sat and Sun. Gotta attend dad's army reunion. xD
I don't think I'll update till then. Unless, there's anything interesting. But, I doubt. See ya soon :) :)


BestFreeDesign.Com border=

TTFN. xoxos.

7 comments:

mEng LunG said...

erm... feel kinda pity u...
anyhow, this life is your... nobody can change it...not anyone...
hehe... sorry sibuk sibuk~~

Annabeth said...

meng lung, thanks for the comment altho i dont know who r u:P

haha well,thats life lar. sibuk more k?:P

mEng LunG said...

lolz... i got add u at my friendster...
i oso dunno who r u... but i noe ur from sabs la... got saw u b4 datime, wearing pengawas uniform if im not mistaken...i took form 6 dat time... den saw ur profile updated so, i go sibuk abit la... dun mind ya... hohoho~

Jiyan said...

Err..think properly okay darling..hmm yea ur sis is important but entering matrix is like a great opportunity for u to get a place in local uni..Much much better than form 6..plus, form 6 is alot harder la~i cant decide for u..so u think urself la babe~Will support u always..Hee :)

Annabeth said...

meng lung, haha yup i just saw ur profile at fs.. but i dont recognize u.xD haha ok :)

JIYANNNNNN :)
yea..one thing, matrix is goodd. plus its just one year, i'll be done by next year may. so god damn fast ! if its f6, i'll be later by 1 year. i dont know, i cant decide...:(

mEng LunG said...

the more early u graduate, the more headache u'll be.. trust me, im graduating and i miss Uni life so damn much... especially the "perempuansss"~ hohohohohohho

Annabeth said...

lol meng lung, why r we chattin in my comments?