Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sceam!!

Dears,
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

There's a new mall in Kuantan ya'll.
East Coast Mall
, and the official opening day's on the 30th this month.
Heard it follows the KL standard, well we'll see how. Compared to our dearest Megamall, I'm really getting bored of Megamall. Practically 1/3 shoplots are empty cos I heard the rental is way too high. BUT, We did survived a few years with the same mall. :) :)

Some say the new mall is yet too survive but some say that it will be dead in a few months time.
But I guess it will be okay, unless if its a clone of The Gardens. Then , I dote that it will be dead. No offense :) The only expensive thing here that is still strongly surviving is Starbucks LOL! :)

ANYWAY, the only thing that I'm excited about the mall is only for the

J.CO DONUTS! wakakas.



Anyway , I met Dino today the mall. FYI,He escaped from NATIONAL SERVICE. -.-

I was bored so I had a little camwhore session hehe. Bare with me. xD
Thanks to my sis for being the photographer. lols,sorry no pay lar sis :P

xoxo's.

p/s : I'm happy today. :) I need more inspiration. Will you be my inspiration ?:)

My Pretty Lappy :) Blingblings are my current obsession. wakakas.

Scream by Tokio Hotel. xD

No comments: