Monday, April 28, 2008

Oohlalas. :)

This sounds nooby but the pen drawing in MSN made me happy lols. I figured how to use it for the first time lol . Noob kan? :P

First attempt :

He replied :
Then I blur alrdy lols.
Second attempt :

He replied :Then I'm getting better..

And better .. hehe.
Lol, I was feeling a little blue so I made myself happy lols.
It's raining heavily and the thunder's getting louder. Cold, and cuddly but ain't helping. Internet's down plus I don't really like the sound of the thunder after 29th Feb. There's some similiraties lols. omg i'm too paranoid hahas.


XOXOS.

p/s: Lady boss told me to switch places with YJ so I'm working at the mall tmrow. I find it weird , but I wonder, is it because I don't do much sales and the reason is that I don't speak Mandarin?
That's too lame. But no worries, I'm alright with it.:)

Anyway, its BIG APPLE. NOT J.CO but it's the same! *Smiles*

4 comments:

Art said...

how cute!

<3!
=p

Annabeth said...

hahas me cute ? eleh hahaax :P

Art said...

haha ye lah tue
=p

Annabeth said...

haha syok sendiri xD