Thursday, April 24, 2008

Decisions.:)

Mei Qi and Kar influenced me to do this. I influenced my mum to do this.
Brown,mine. Grey, hers. Ipod, my mum did it lol :)

I think I've decided.
Going into matrix is a good choice.
It's hard to leave everything behind.
But after thinking like a woman *Ehem*, Gambang isn't that far after all. So, I'm going everyone. But I haven't got the time to talk to my dad yet.

Dears,
I'm gonna study in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PAHANG in Gambang.
40 minutes drive from Kuantan, so I'll come back on weekends :)

I'm gonna quit work next Monday, I'm gonna miss working and MEIQI, I'm gonna miss you :):):)

Anyone wanna replace my place as a salesgirl? lols.
*convicted* wakaka.

Why is everyone so emo? Why is everyone admitting that they're not themselves lately? Guess everyone's going through a difficuly phase at the moment. I'm not alone, you're not alone. Everyone's facing it, thats what you call life.

p/s :
yes I guess I'm selfish. Selfish not to share whats in my heart. I guess I gotta change. What did I do to ever deserve this? Cold, thats who I am. Afraid to show whats in my heart, afraid to speak up and afraid to show who I am. But I've got reasons. Shallow, I know.

BestFreeDesign.Com border=

2 comments:

Jiyan said...

hey babe u made the right choice!!
U're lucky to get gambang..i got tangkak, johot that time..Sigh dun even know where the heck is that! Good luck in everythin dear. Muax muax =)

Annabeth said...

thank for the support dear! love ya :) :) :)