Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged by dear Kar:)

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Me. Cos what I do in my life do make a difference in everything. =)

2) Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
Look.. I have
nothing against premarital sexual relationship! Seriously, but just don't regret it when you've done it. Do it then just enjoy it aite :) And make sure u're ready.And always use condoms haha!


Nope, I don't smoke but I have nothing against smokers really. But I find it annoying when guy keep going out to smoke every 10 minutes.


4) What is the latest gadget that you own?
My baby k770i! Just got it last Sunday and loving the brown! Very very classic:)

5) Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Well, I text-ed lots of friends yesterday cos new phone ba :P

6) How old are you & are you a virgin?
17 going 18 in november.. and yes, I'm a virgin. LOL:)

7) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
L change the world tickets last Sunday. My mum didnt want to watch thats why so I paid for both me and sis :) But no regrets, L's so hot haha! =)

8) Chocolate Oreos or Vanilla?
Choc oreos. Forget the caloriess la dears. When it comes to choc, I tend to forget about my diet. wahahah@!

9) Where do you wish to get married?
Honestly, never think of it. So, I dont have to answer this really. *evil smile*

10) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Well, at least 2 years before we get married. And I want to get married by the age of 28. I want to enjoy myself before really getting really intimate. :)

11) How many kids do you want?
TWO! one boy and one girl. :)

12) Are you in love?
Yes with L! haha seriously, nope im not in love! :) but im anxious to see the person that I'll be in love next!

13) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Eastgrill.. I craved for fish and chips and I got it. :)

14) Name the latest book that you bought?
I dont really buy books cos I have a whole stack of books there and I dont read them more than once. I rather borrow them. The last book I bought was at Kinokuniya KLCC. chicken soup for the soul wakaka.

15) What is your full name?
Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee! Seriously, better believe it! :):):):):)

16) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Well, to be fair.. I love both! Without them, I am nothing. But I'm real really close to my mom.=)

17) Do you believe in GOD?
Yes ,I'm trying to believe. Cos sometimes I do have thoughts like , what if man creates him and he doesnt exist at all? I do think stuff like that but I pray everyday now to believe in Him more.

18) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
For now.. L! haha!! =)

19) Christina or Britney?
Both's okay. And Britney, don't judge her too much. She's just having a tough time. Paparazzis please leave her alone!! Pity her la~-.-

20) Do you do your own laundry?
Hahaha seldom. :P
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

21) The most exciting place you want to go?
Disneylanndddddd YER!

22) Hugs or kisses?
HUGS :)

22)single or attached?
Single. And ready to mingle. hahaha!! =)

adding another question...
23)point out 5 things that made the person that tagged you associated with you.
person that tagged me is:Karlisyle Lum Ern Ai!
1.My bestfriend!
2.She misses me, yeah thats why.:)
3.She wanna kepoh about me..wakaka!
4.She feels empty without me so she just gotta put my name there hahaha! :P right ornot dear?
5.My name's too nice. :P haha this is so random.

And I tag :

do not forget to read the next post! i published twice today :)
xoxos

No comments: