Monday, April 21, 2008

Biarlah :)

Biarlah,song by Nidji, James intro-ed this song to me few months ago.lols.

BestFreeDesign.Com border=

I had like 4 hours in a car and the 4 hours made me thought a lot. I'm very emo this few days lol. I am not myself lately. JuVin, ngam ngam we emo on the same night rmber ?=)

I feel lost, I feel helpless.I feel like there's so much to do and so little time.
Time passes fast and every second brings me nearer to the end. And still, I have not set my priorities right. As every seconds passes, I've become more aware and observant over the things around me.Even the slightest moment meant a lot to me. Anything and everything that I hold, touch or do, I just knew it that I'll never feel the same again.I just know it that I'll never be in the same situation again. And I know one day, that I'll lose everything and I'll never see the world again. I live everyday, like it's my last day. I live to the fullest, like I'll never see it again. And I wake up the next day, hoping to see more things and hoping that time would just stop for me and give me some time to appreciate it.I just hope that I make every second in my day worth it.When the day's ended, I'll just give in 5 minutes of my life to think and appreciate what I've hold,touch or do for the past 24 hours.

And then, it repeats again the next day. Its like a routine.

I began to question myself, how much really that I've seen in this past 17 years and 5 months? And then it just snapped, I haven't been using my 17 years and 5 months carefully. I've not seen much, I've not been through much. There's never ending knowledge to learn, and its impossible to learn everything. But I want to learn to what my limits are.I want to see the world a different way, and learn about it as much as I can.

I'm not being dramatic, I just want a start of something new. I apologize if I have not been myself lately but I'm glad that I have that few days of my life to think.Its a start for me to be a much better person.

SO I hope I'm back to myself.:)

BTW, PortDickson trip was great but damn didn't get to play.

Attended dad's army camp reunion but too bad lar, no lengzais =p

Except this 14 year old guy who is seriously cute. A chinese Malay lols:) See, my mum also menggatal lols.
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

Poor lamb :x


And the hotel suck. xD
Hehe :P more photos :)


I was in KL too for one night lols.


And call me mummy lols. I just had to babysit my cousins.-.-
I drew her.

She drew me.-.-

And finally, I met up with the PJ gang and also with Ju Vin :) Imagine 7 people cramped in Ryan's car.

JuVin drank a drink called happiness. And Anna says, happiness konon .hehe :)
Look at the faces hahaha.

I'm sorry if I didn't tell most of you that I was in KL for one night.It was just last minute.

I'm tired so xoxo's.

p/s : I knew it straight that I was one of them in the post. But honestly, it was partially my fault too cos I wanted to take care of everyone's feelings and I end up hurting one. It's just a whole misunderstandin and I'm glad we did talk it out. But I truly understand what you're feeling , lost, alone and have nobody. Cos I feel the same way too, but just in a different way. Sorry =/

And its time for the start of something new. mwahs.
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

No comments: