Monday, April 7, 2008

Meet my new baby :)

Holllaaa...

Meet my brand new baby. :)
K770i woohoo!
Thanks to Aunty Adeline and Aunty Sophy :) :)

Notice the green nail polish- Its from Karlisyle:)
Oohlala im loving it being so thin :)

I have officialy three babies now :

  • My baby lappy.
  • My baby Ipod Shuffle
  • My baby k770i
*smiles widely*

I went to watched two movies straight on Sunday.

1st movie - Shutter
The movie was indeed very predictable. Cos there was a Thai version of it before this. Honestly, the Thai Shutter was much scarier than the English version. Plus, its so stupid to rate U for the movie and cut some making out scenes then. But the sound effect - sialness. Scared me like crap! -.-

2nd movie - L change the world.

Seriously, gotta watch this again!! Compared to the previous two Death Notes, this is much better. More to reality than those animated anime - whats that thing that eats apples?It appeared only 5 seconds in this movie but then, all serious actions and also a bit of comedy. Plus, L's getting hotter.

Some guys think that he look real gay - with his white face, hunch back and weird eating habits. Plus the way he holds his phone and the way he types on his laptop. Serious gayness if you watch the movie..-.-


Okay, he's just acting. A real good actor indeed.

His real name is Ken'ichi Matsuyama.He's 23.
And I'll show you how hot is he in reality :


Damn hot, right? *drooling*

Haha the one on the right okay? sooo cute!
Omg, he is my current crush! :)

I know what's in ur mind - DREAM ON ANNA!! right? :P

Anyway, I'm still working. And I did not meet Carol when she was back here yesterday. Sad case :(
I'm missing my friends more and more day by day. :(
Sometimes I do feel lost without them. But I have to be independent, cos other people do not determine my life. My life is mine ,and I determine it myself. I have to be stronger =)


xOxO's.

BestFreeDesign.Com border=

No comments: