Wednesday, April 9, 2008

27 dresses..not :P

Hi friends =)

LOL. I was damn bored during work today, then I had this idea to do try 27 freaking dresses just like in the 27 Dresses movie.

But I did not manage to do 27. Just 10.. :)

This is some of the worst and best dresses I've seen so far. LOL.


I was damn shocked when I first saw the dress. I thought it was the ugliest dress in the shop but when I tried it on, it seems to be okay. I look like a flower haha!
I love this dress when I first saw it but then I dislike it when I put it on. I look shapeless.
-.-Also, I love this dress. I can even wear with leggings. BUT, can see tummy tummy. :x 3 months pregnant haha.
This piece was hanging there for a long time and no one wants to try it on. It looks damn ugly at first sight but i wear it with gayaness :P very chic but too big for me.
This a very nice dinner dress :) Love it but I'm not going to any dinner for the meant time lah-.-

When I came out with this dress, the first word that Mei Qi said was : wahh amat sopan la! haha!! Very decent :)
Mei Qi commented that I looked like those olden days princess from China. Hahaha!
It looks like a grandmother pajamas but then it looks okay when I put it on.. -.-

Pure white. Very holy indeed hahaha.I need wings now.haha!

It may look nice but this is one of the most lala-ish dress in the shop. Seriously lala when you look at it closely. Plus, notice why I cover that part. ahem pandai-pandai la fikir why :)

So, see the conclusion right here is don't judge a dress by how it looks on the outside. The best dresses may turn out to be ugly and the ugly ones turn out to be nice. Damn,I just realised that today. hahaha! :)

So embarassing cos Sia and Li Chie came over when I was trying those dresses. hahaha I was suppose to work :p

This is why I love my job so much nyahaha:
The big big striking red couch! woohooo! *thats MeiQi sleeping*

My favourite part of the shop. Two mini ponds in each side of the entrance path way! Very creative :)

I feed them every morning =)
TV !! :)See why I love this job so much :) :)

Anyway , I only work part time on weekdays. Lagila aku suka nyahaha!

So thats it. I've experienced working as a waitress and I am now experiencing working as a salesgirl. And now I know what its like to work.

Plus, I learn how to understand a waiter or a salesgirl's feelings. LOL.

As a waitress, I don't like customers calling : Hello! oii!
As a salesgirl, I dislike customers who demand for too much discount or those who tries on 100 pieces of dress and end up buying nothing. And also those who don't know how to smile and say thank you when they leave. Plain rude.
And being both , I've tried hard to give the best service to the customers so now i know what they feel. I learn how to appreciate them when they serve me. Cos just a simple thank you will make them really appreciated. :)

See, usahaku tak sia-sia. I do learn something =) PLUS, I can try all the dresses so whats there to regret? *smiles*

Anyway, remember to watch American Idol tomorrow!its IDOL GIVES BACK tomorrow.

Our dear Ramiele was eliminated last week aw. She can sing but she needs a boost of confidence. Well, try again next year :)

Btw, I just read Karlisyle's blog on self-obsessed. You should read it guys cos what she said are all so true. Seriously true. Like she said, some people just have that thing against camwhores. Camwhores as in those who likes taking photos of themselves anywhere,anytime. Some people find it plain annoying. I am a camwhore myself, a very self obsessed person indeed. Mirror is my best friend and I can't stop looking at any reflection there is. Well, I do that cos mirror is my boost to confidence. I find confidence in myself by wanting to look good and so as everyone else. When I see myself looking good, I tend to be myself more. I camwhore cos I think I look good in my photos. And so what? As long as I'm happy, whats there to say? Its wrong to stop someone from being happy.

And you go girl, dear Karlisyle! :):):)

xoxo's :)

No comments: