Thursday, April 10, 2008

Superduper happy!:)

*Smiles*

Haha. Ju Vin just made my day. LOL, she published a special post on me and I was damn touched. Seriously, and I miss her even more now. Damn you JuVin :) I was trying to remember how did I end up buying her a cheesecake for you for your birthday last year. -.- But, thanks so much dear.
You're one of the friends I've never forget even a day.

And to you Nicole, I don't know why but I dreamt of you last night. I dreamt that you wanted to dance since you love dancing so much and wanted me to dance with you. I dreamt that you text-ed me, telling me to dance with you for fun. I was half asleep, I though it was real somemore. Wakaka! And then I woke up and checked my inbox, and damn, it was just a dream.

And also to Lisa, I know you won't read this blog but I was eating ondeh-ondeh, that green green malay kuih with black sugar inside..And then it remind me of you and me going to the canteen practically everyday during Form One just to eat ondeh-ondeh. Sigh!

And Karlisyle, congrats on your blog on your clothes. NAH, PROMOTE FOR YOU. FOR THOSE WHO WANTS CHEAP VINTAGE CLOTHES ,JUST VISIT clothingmania.blogspot.com !! :)

Talking about friends, I miss all of you so much! Every one of you:) :) :)

I am damn superduper happy too cos I just watched Idol Gives Back, but sadly, I watched the repeat. Cos I finished work at 8 and had to follow dad to the supermarket.. And ngamngam it started when I got back!

IDOL GIVES BACK rocks!

American Idol's the best. Every penny from each vote every week all goes to the charity. They even hosted this specially for the charity. Local TV shows here too should do the same, not waste it on unnecessary stuff.

Idol Gives Back also made me realised a lot how lucky am I to be me. I am damn damn lucky compared to other 10 Billion children in the world.

Its sad to see people trying to do best out of their life. And its even sad to see how lucky people here don't appreciate their life well enough. You know, the children in Africa will kill to have a life like us.

I am lucky for not being one of them. They suffer so much. Example: from the Hurricane Katrina. Thank God I'm in Malaysia. And also, deadly diseases like HIV and Malaria. Also not forgetting children who are poor, sick,disabled,abused,raped,abandoned and etc.

Anyway, the performance rock so much!

Opening act by the contestants .
PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC originally by Rihanna! :)
Also presenting the contestants from So You Think You Can Dance.The dance was awesome!

MUST WATCH FERGIE:)

Technician made Brad Pitt blushed. hahaa!


I didnt know Teri Hatcher can sing. And the beginning was damn funny with Carrie Underwood. They were acting like as if they're in Desperate Housewives.

Watch this people. Touched your heart, touched your soul =)



And I was wondering why I did not see Ramiele around. Or its just my eyes playing tricks on me. SIGH!

Anyway, I am doing real good at work with Mei Qi. She's okay, seriously. We watched two horror movies at once and we nearly hugged each other haha! Kuntilanak and Arang. LOL!

Omg, this post is kinda emo. haha miss here and there, and feeling touched here and there. LOL :) :) :)

XOXO's.


Pay me rm100, I'll wear this colorful leggings for you.. xD

No comments: