Sunday, April 6, 2008

Off day woohoo:)

Hey people! I'm off on Sat and Sun :) I just came back from the beach so yeah, pictures :)


Me and Kar :) I miss her loads, sometimes i really do. Okay ,most of the time seriously. Cos she's always with her Min minx.
June and me. Miss her, glad that I met her :)

Jean and me - we seriously didnt know what were we doing. Nyahaha.

I miss you people.

I went to the beach twice today!:) I love the beach so much. I love it even when it's peaceful and noone there. Even better if I have a boyf to cuddle with nyahaha. Just kidding but yes, it will make a difference. Beach was overly crowded at night, met so many people there. You know, no offense, sometimes I just hate those fake smiles some people give to me. People that I've not met for long. And I hate it when I have to give them fake smiles too. And it's sad when you meet old friends, and then suddenly, you're ain't close to each other anymore. I hate the feeling.

Nah, I'm just talking about some people. Noone particular , really. LOL! But friends come and go, the good ones will stay. So , I know who are the real friends are. =)

Anyway, I'm going to continue studying in form6. I know, you will be like, harh, very tough lor. harh, why ? harh, are u sure?

But yes, I'm sure. I don't really care right now if it's tough ornot. But the reason I'm doing it is I'm thinking real far about the future. :)

My mum's ain't working and my dad's retiring in another three years. And I still have my little sister. Seriously, I got the cash to take my Pre-U in any private college. No worries,my dad can settle that. I'm not that poor,lol. But imagine how much it can do if I save the money. Form 6's free and it's nearly the same. Tough ,yes. You can't comment about it cos everything's tough. If I were to take loan and pay them back during work in future, then it will be even heavier to settle. See, I have to settle my sister first. I planned to work in future for her, to bring her up. So , she can have a real easy life just like me. I want her to be like me, and have no worries. So, yeah. I go to form6 all because of her. :D

Btw, I hate zits. As in pimples! I'm getting fairer day by day, and pimples popping out for no reason. Sial =/

Gotta go now, having church tmr and might meet up with Carol :) :) :)


:P
XOXO's:)

No comments: