Monday, April 14, 2008

Screwed.:(

S..
SC..
SCR..
SCRE..
SCREW..
SCREWE..
SCREWED.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so screwed!
I lost my damn 1GB M2 phone memory card!
I just bought it yesterday for freaking rm97 and misplaced it somewhere in one of the shops at the mall!
Damn..why am I that careless. :(
BestFreeDesign.Com border=

And I still couldnt find that 2GB pendrive of mine.
OMG..why? :(

AKU EMO. MINTA MAAF.SORRY.DUIBUCHI. :(

I just feel like crying cos i didnt buy it with my own cash.
But stupid, I felt like it will be silly if I cry for a dong memory card.
Luckily, mum had no comment about it cos its aint the first time..:(

But luckily work was good today. Sales reached above 1k. It was me and Yinn Jeng today since it's MeiQi's offday.

Dave and Qarem stopped by a while. LOL.

Pose dave pose.

Dave non-stop looking at the mirror. -.-
Good one haha. -.-

Thanks for making me feel small. :P

I don't wanna blog much todae. Blueh.

I merajuk.

Like I said :

A
K
U

E
M
O

A
K
U

E
M
O

A
K
U

E
M
O

And I will say it over and over again..

AKU EMO!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Hmm..xoxo's :(

No comments: