Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Apologies:)

I don't know why I'm defending her but..

LEAVE MILEY CYRUS ALONE.
News claimed that Miley Cyrus a.k.a Hannah Montana had a
nude photoshoot, for Vanity Fair magazine.
She's 15 and she's yet to pose with only a blanket, but SO WHAT?
She's a role model to children , I know. But she's a human too. She's just another 15 year old ,being naive, trying out new stuff.Doesn't mean she's a celebrity, she can't be like any other 15 year olds. She may be wild, she may be out of control, but who are you to control her life? She destroys her life, and she picks herself up. She don't need people to judge her, just because she's a star.
------ ~*~*~*~*~*~*

Inspired by Carol and Kar's latest post, I just want to apologize to those who think that I'm one of those who leaves and forgets the friends. I apologize if I am the one you think who doesn't make any afford to keep in touch.I apologize if I am the one you think that changed.I apologize if I am the one who you think is not a true friend.

If you think of me like that any how,don't you ever think I'm just another heartless friend. Don't you ever think that I'm just like them.

I've been hurt by some friends too. So don't you think that I don't understand the feeling of being left out. So don't you think that I'm not feeling the same way like you do.
Cos you're not the only one. :)

THOUSANDS APOLOGIES.:)

*not refering to anyone particular*

p/s: I finally did facial. =) sakit kakaka.

p/s : I just done filling up the matriculation documents and curse myself, they just have to give so much documents and I just have to write my name all over and over again.

Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee

Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee

Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee

Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee

Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee

Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee And it goes on... curse me for having a long name! *bleh:P* xoxos

Miley :)

No comments: