Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged :)

David tagged me first:P
BestFreeDesign.Com border=
[You]
First Name = Elizabeth. vintage huh ?. :)
Nickname = Annabeth.Anna.Beth.Panda.Beffie.
Name you wish you had = Kimora Lee Simmons. Haha kidding.
What do people normally mistake your name as = AnaBirth. Annabeef. GRR!
Birthday = 5th nov 90
Birthplace = Kota Kinabalu,SABAH.
Time of Birth = 2am.
Single or taken = Desperately single.
Zodiac sign = Scorpio.

[Your Appearance]
How tall are you = 160 to 162.
Wish you were taller = a bit. im below model height lols.
Eye color = black brown.
Eye color you want = greenish blue.
Natural Hair color = brown.
Current Hair color = brown with left over golden stripes.
Short or long hair = if its short, i like it real short like naima ANTM. if its long, i like it real long till the waist.:)
ITS MOHAWK baby! :)

BestFreeDesign.Com border=
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color = form4. my copper red turned blonde. thats real bizzare k.:P
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair = haha 29th feb :X u know , i know lar.
Glasses or contacts = i have both.
Do you wear make-up = yes and addicted to eyeliners.
Ever had hair extensions = lols nope.
Paint your nails = yup, doing it pink later.:)

[In the opposite gender]
What color eyes = it doesnt matter.
What color hair = anything but gay.
Shy or Outgoing = outgoing but shy.
Looks or personality = guess everyone will answer PERSONALITY. But the fact is that most of them lies. looks do give a good impression of someone sometimes, so people tend to fall for someone by lookin at him/her and then only take time to know the personality. agree?
Sexy or Cute = sexy AND cute. nyahaha.
Serious or Fun = in between. :)
Older or Younger = haha older, more mature.But most of us girls are so wrong. :)

[This or that]
Flowers or Chocolate = Chocolate. Flowers are meaningful when someone gives it to u xD
Pepsi or Coke = seldom. except when i go for mcD. =)
Relationship or One night stand = one night stand when you're lonely hahaha. im crappin.
School or Work = school!
Love or Money = love AND money. xD
Movies or Music = BOTH! XD
Country or City = ERM, a place like Kuantan.
Sunny or Rainy days = Definitely rainnnyy! omg how can you stand the hot sun??
Friends or Family = Family comes first and then friends.=)

[Have you ever]
Lied = i am only human, i do :)
Stole something = yes when i was in primary. hahaha a cute helokitty sharpener. -.-
Smoked = lol once, out of curiousity.
Hurt someone close to you = yup, haha.
Broke someone's heart = lol u tell me xD
Had your heart broken = yupp, but it didnt broke that bad lar.
Wondered what was wrong with you = WHY AM I SO VAIN???-.-
Wish you were a prince/princess = nope. :)
Liked someone who was taken = hahaha very often.
Shaved your head = yes , by forced.
Been in love = nope!
Used chopsticks = haha of courseeee.
Sang in the mirror to yourself = hahahha yes, i do that very often hahaha!

[Favorites]
Flower = ntg particular.
Candy = mentos ?:)
Song = You and Me by Lifehouse. :) for now, I wanna be by Chris Brownnnnn!
Scent = my Anna Sui perfume, hehe.
Color = GREEEN!
Movie = 27 Dresses. love the guy.:)
Singer = AvrilLavigne.ChrisBrown.TheJonasBrothers.
I LOVE YOU JOE JONAS:)
Junk food = Honestly, Super Ring. So addictive sial. =)
Website = www.stupidinasmartway.blogspot.com=) =)
Location = beach :)
Animal = Dogs!! i want one. sobs!
Ever cried over someone = duh lur , i am a girl what. girls always cry what :P
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself = yes my charisma.
Do you think you're attractive = maybe :p
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose = nothanks, i dont want a too perfect life.
Do you play any sports = hehe nope.I've played netball,bball,squash,badminton,tennis and futsal for fun xD

The rules:- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1) I am a random person.
2) I love doing random stuff
3) I love random people.
4) I'm doing something random right now.
5) My life is damn random.
6) I always fall for random guys.
7)So random lar you -> i learnt that phrase from Kar and JuVin.
8) I'm going to PortDickson tmr and coming back on Monday. haha random not?

AND I TAG ANY RANDOM BLOGGERS :)

LOLS, too free to do tags. haha. ANYWAY, I'm not gonna think about the matriculation this 3 days, I'm gonna enjoy myself there in PortDickson keke.

And finally, Kristy Lee Cook has left American Idol yay! But pity her, she had to sell her favourite horse to fly for the audition and the current owner now refuse to sell the horse back. -.-
I'm sorry, but I don't know why that I have something against Mariah Carey la..haha smack my head please.

TTFN XOXO's dont miss me muahahaha! :) :)


BestFreeDesign.Com border=

No comments: