Saturday, May 24, 2008

Unintended. :]

Dears,

One question, is school baju kurung THAT revealing ?
A very sensitive question , but to my personal opinion,
even if you have the sexy back revealed, I don't think its the main reason that lured rapist or what-so-ever.

I mean, we have been wearing them for years now and I actually prefered them than the blue pinafore- which I felt so uncomfortable wearing them T.T
And they are really opscene when it comes to sitting cos sometimes I just have to be a little unladylike u know :P
I really don't know why they just have to bring this up,
I really think they should focus on other major problems,
than creating a new one. Agree anyone?

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone with my opinion, but well..:] *smiles*

And I love wearing baju kurung :]
THOSE WERE THE DAYS :]

Aiks, I'm so happy to be back here in Kuantan.

Prefer my stonning life where I'll be sleeping and waking up late doing nothing.
There- I gotta wake up at 6.15AM , to Q' up just to bath.
BUT sometimes I rather go to my morning lectures without having em'. wakaka :]

But,it had been real hectic.
Tho' tiring, sometimes I find it kinda fun too, being busy and all that.
:] :]

anyway, I'M IN STARBUCKS.


My mum's been addicted to Facebook, and I am coaxing my dad to buy a new lappy cos I'll be using my baby lappy alot doing notes and assignments in college :] So, is V10 lappys recommended,nyone?


I've bedazzled my baby pendrive :] Pretty ornot?


Tadaaaaaaaa :] Bedazzling actually reminds me of Karlisyle, cos she's the one that lured me into it. :]

Anna studying? Ahem T.T

Will be leaving again tomorrow, but I guess leaving is not that bad now. Plus my friends there, wants me to stay over for the weekend next week. But Carol's coming back! =)

p/s: I'm sorry if i'M the reason we're drifting apart, studying and fitting in will be my priority now
♥ Anna will be back very soon- after catching up with Biology lectures . HAISH!

xoxo's.

I wonder, how did someone remained so hot before, DURING and after pregnancy?
Christina Aguilera's boobies grew into an E cup, after pregnancy T.T

I LOVE USING SMILEYS :]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]

No comments: