Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random :]

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post this rules.
2. List (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag (8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

8 RANDOM facts about myself.

  • I often get star strucks, and currenly deeply in with Jason Castro.
  • I always, and I meant it, always have crushes on strangers.
  • I am 50.5kg , in between. And I hate the fact that I have big bones.
  • I hate it when I don't get replies but me myself, often don't give ppl any replies.
  • I am self obsessed and proud of it :]
  • I am addicted to eyeliners.
  • I am a loner, I know.
  • I am afraid of relationships.

Not gonna tag anyone, I did this before, but I can't sleep so I'm doing it :s

*i've deleted half of the post for some reason.byebye*

I love you Jason, I'm friggin' starstruck . HOW???? :[

p/s : Happy Birthday again Aimi :] and Happy Annievasary Carol And Boo :P

No comments: