Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank u :]

THANK YOU..

Karlisyle
For being a best best friend, and letting her guards down to trust me.Also for the car pool :P

Caroline
For all the laughter we had and the ponteng times,and my emo buddie :] And also,having the same taste especially in clothes:]
Ju Vin
For being my inspiration to study:P, and for all the hangouts,and the similar interests we had. Simple Plan concert rmber ?:]

Le-June
For always being the good friend, and always helping friends in need.


Nicole
For being there, last time, during recess times and even stonning at Physics tuition :]
Paarma
For the fun we had during the 1 year you were here.
Lisa
For keeping secrets and also, for being real sweet with her sms-es.

Jia Li
For being my laughing partner during classes :] and annoying me with your WuChun.

Kerryn For always cheering up the clan with her lame jokes. lalalala!:P
Wan Theng
For all the hang outs and being the taikarjie of PRS :P


Thena
For always being a darling to me. :]

Hareraj
For being a guy bestfriend to me.And also stonning during tuition together. Chemistry tuition?T.T

Dino
For the times where I'm alone, and we'll be stonning in class together T.T

Yeh Hee
For being my partner when it comes to emo ,and also a great brother :]

Ryan
For listening to my b*llshyts and also, a really great friend that I can sometimes open up to.

Ji Yan
For encouraging me with all your words :]

Yee Fai
For not letting me down.

Just so you know, that you're the ones I treasure the most. :]






Jennifer Lopez Lyrics
Brave Lyrics


I'm leaving the happiest place on earth again - home.
Things will be much better soon, you'll see..:]
p/s : Narnia Prince Caspian is much much better than the first one. Its a must to watch.
Two hotties woot!

xoxo's.

1 comment:

Fern said...

yea, there're 2 hotties in the chronicles of narnia: prince caspian... i prefer peter... he is freaking much hotter... prince caspian is hot though... i wonder are they taken like david cook... haha...