Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagtagtagtagtagtagtag.

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

Let the tag begin..

What was I doing 10 years ago?
♥I was 8.. Enjoying life, not complaining bout how chubby my face is and also not worrying about anything. Lets build a time machine , I want to be 8 again :[

5 things on my to-do list today
*Since its alrdy 10.30pm, this was my to-do-list this morning :]
♥ Contact Daniel who does photocopies, cos I'm the head of 4H lecture hall now T.T
♥ Complain to Tmnet that my streamyx connection here sucks.
♥ Starbucks -I must have.
♥ Whore around mall.
♥ Read up Biology notes -which I did not. T.T
-Tomorrow's to do list.
♥ Church ,9am mass :]
♥ Bedazzle my new hole puncher mwahaha.
♥ Read read read T.T
♥ Clean my room at b1.t2.07- yeap thats my room number.

5 snacks I enjoy
♥ Jelly with icecream! :]
♥ Starbucks Green Tea Blended.
♥ Secret Recipe's Less Fat Chocolate cake -omigoshie.
The very unhealthy ,full of colouring and fattening SUPER RING.
♥ Seaweed. niceeeeeeeeeeeee

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
♥ Donation to the victims of Myanmar and China.
♥ Travel with family. :]
♥ Shopping spreeeeeeeeeeee
♥ Start a business to be richer hihihi.
♥ More toys ..keke.

5 of my bad habits
♥ Self obssesed ..:p
♥ Too secretive, I rather keep things to myself sometimes.
♥ Often ignore sms-es, i know. lazy thats why T.T
♥ My room door must always be close- i dont know but its a taboo for me i think LOL.
Forgetting names and things. a.k.a irresponsible. T.T

5 places I have lived
♥ Kota Kinabalu ,Sabah. Until I was 3.
♥ Aunty Doris's house - from age 3 to 8.
Home sweet home now :D

5 jobs I've had
♥ A waitress at aunty's seafood restaurant for a month and a half lo.
♥ A fashion house salesgirl - ZsaZsa.
♥ A volunteer at Ti Lane a.k.a near Parkson Ria for LeJune's mom :]
♥ A good citizen ahem ahem.
♥ A friend, a daughter , a sister and a future wife hehehe.

And I tag :
♥ YONG LIN. -taddaaa suprise ornot? heheh.

---*
OH DARLING YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY.:}
David Cook - You Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.


Btw, critics commented that David Archuleta can only survivied with Ballad.
But I think he has a long way to go - he's just 17. and he's super talented.


Lecturers are hunting me down, just becos I'm a blondie LMAO.

AND I MISS MY FRIENDS LUR. XOXOS.

No comments: