Monday, March 24, 2008

The 101 feelings I had for the past few days

Okay, I'm sitting here. Doing nothing , and stoning.

The 101 feelings I had for the past few days:

  • Happy. New Ipod Shuffle..dad paid- don't have to use my money :P New clothes. New heels. New bags. Cash from aunty.

  • Excited. For my new handphone! :) To wear my new clothes nyahaha :)
  • Confused. What handphone am I gonna buy? Where am I gonnna study?
    How the crap to transfer the songs back to lappy from my baby ipod?
  • Dissapointed. Green Ipod shuffle sold out.=(
  • Proud. People love my new heels :) I am getting fairer YAY!
  • Loved. People I love around me =)
  • Blessed. To be here today.
  • Animated. My current photo was edited :p
  • Bored. Need some dramas in my life!
  • Bummed. Had a crush on a stranger again,knowing that I'll never see him again. Shish. Hate having crushes on strangers.
  • Bullied. Sister is taking over my brand new ipod :p
  • Wanted. Friends on Msn keep on nudging me. Carol wanting me to go to Taylors. June's in Taylors. Karlisyle wanting to work with me.
  • Unwanted. -.- Where's See Ju Vin???? :(
  • Flirty. Wants to flirt with someone playfully but everyone's doubled. U know what I meant :p
  • Pathetic. Stoning at home, facing lappy. Sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat. Gonna get blind, result of facing the lappy too much.
  • Cold. Realised that I socialize less nowadays.-.-
  • Adventurous. I want to try dating younger guys. nyahaha!
  • Romantic. Nah, maybe cos I'm listening to love songs.keke!
  • Sad. Alone..no friends left in Kuantan.
  • Guilty. Guilty for not replying a few ppl's text message! Guilty for accidently taking Aimi's mascara. Aimi, ur mascara is with me!! :x
  • Outdated. Never read the newspapers for days!
  • Determined. To go to collegee!! To find a boyf. :x
  • Disgusted. After watching a youtube videoclip about armpit hair. Carol's pasal :P
  • Crushed. Not allowed to eat yam, eggs and prawns. Butter prawns-yummy!
  • Fabulous. Everyone's asking about my wound on the head, everywhere I go. See, I'm famous -.-
  • Pleased. I love my current photo, someone said that I looked like an Australian. Nyahaha!
  • Holy. hahaha.. I went to church today =)
  • Satisfied. After my shopping spree today :) And had some sushi and my asam fish LOLOLOL!
  • Hopeful. To study. Hope that everyone will do good in college. Carol will do great there tomorrow.
  • Loser. I lost daytona today, sister beated me TWICE!
  • Lethargic. Sleeps at 4am everynight and wakes up with eye bags. =(
  • Lazy. To work, starting work at the mall next week. :)
  • And most of all desperate. For my hair to grow!! Wanna look hot again. Photoshoot grr.
Okay, I'm lazy to post exactly 101 feelings. :P

Just a random post. Like I said, my life is boring! :)

Me holding baby ipod.:)


My sister having a new hair cut :D
Oops. :P *now, i'm feeling boastful wakakaka*

For now, xoxo's.

Me being a camwhore again- a new photo in my MSN, friendster and facebook. *this is just plain boredom*


No comments: