Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Crush on David Archuleta :)

OOMG. THIS GUY IS UNBELIEVABLE :)

He's one of the contestants from American Idol Season 7 and I adorreeee him.
He's super cute and he's only 17.







He sings emotional songs practically every week on American Idol and that is so sweet. I read the comments on his clip in youtube and some said he's a gay. What the heck? It does not mean he's that sentimental and emotional ,he's gotta be a gay. You guys are just jealous thats all because he's a heartthrob and my baby. baby, will support you ya! hahahaha! =D

The performance during American Idol. Thats when I fell for him. :p


When he was younger, when he wasn't vocal paralysed yet.


He entered Junior's Singing Competition when he was little. Respect him.



Lots of luck David. Everyone's behind your back. woohooo! :)

Anyway, I'm still doing great here. I'm gonna replace a new dressing tomorrow. And my mum said maybe he gonna remove the stitches. :( i'm really scared it will hurt alot. 50 to 80 stitches will be remove tomorrow- i hope not. I'm scared. sighh!! 2.30pm will be my appoinment, I hope no removing stitches yet. wish me luck. for now, im doing great. Still gorgeous and fabulous like usual. wakakakaka *Winks*

xoxos

No comments: