Monday, March 17, 2008

In a dilemma.

Look, I'm in a dilemma about my studies here. I'm feeling abit emo now so don't mind me blueh-ing this out. shish*

Okie, I had this perfect option and I'm still thinking about it. If everything do work out, I'm gonna study Medicine. Yeah , a doctor. Shish, i'm serious about this. I know I may not look like a Science person but I do love Science. There's a geeky part of me deep inside you know :D oops. And if everything do work out, I'll be studying in Medan,Indonesia.

Okay, I can see your eyes popping out already. Your reactions towards my plan to Indonesia may be:

  • Indon?? Aiyoo earthquake ,tsunami,UFO, Godzilla!! don't goo!!
  • Ish, Indonesia's dangerous. Its a foreign country.. loads of bad ppl..black magic.david copperfield wannabes there.
  • Are you ain't afraid if the language's there different? How are u gonna communicate if there's hot guys there. aiyo very sial la like that. nyahaha
hehehe, I was just kidding. But those were my three reactions few months back. And I got everything wrong alright.

If everything do work out, I'll be studying in KL for four months doing Foundation Of Science and then off to Universitas Sumatera Utara (USU). And honestly, 70% of me already decided to go. I should grab the opportunity straight. My intake will be this Wednesday but due to the late registration { not registered yet- gotta think hard still} , I'll be studying next Monday. I nearly cry when I was having a short conversation with one of the Medic Ed consultant. Off to KL, nevermind. Off to Indonesia in another four months?? And study there for five years? OMG. I totally don't have that in mind before this. TOO SOON.

Anyway , after much information about it, I do find everything perfect for now.
WHY INDONESIA, ANNA ???
  • No EARTHQUAKES.tsunami.UFO.Godzilla *#@%$. Medan is out of the way. *If I'm meant to die, then I'm meant to die. These are things you can't avoid in life-.-*
  • Medan's full of Indon Chinese and Indians. No David Copperfield.
  • Language's there the same here. No miscommunication.
  • Very affordable. A-F-F-O-R-D-A-B-L-E.
  • Of course it's recognized.
  • Lifestyle's there average. Don't have to use much cash and don't have to act rich there too.
  • A tourist spot :D beaches.shopping-woohoo!
  • Only an hour by flight from Penang. I can just fly back anytime :D
  • Flight to Medan's cheap :D
  • Everything is provided by Medic Ed Consultant.
  • I won't be alone. We'll go by groups-all Malaysians.
  • We coordinate the rooms ourselves. We choose our own roommates. So no freaky strangers. Since we'll be studying in KL for four months,we'll be comfortable among each other then. :)
I do have a couple of days left to think..sigh! But really, I think I might go for it. But too soon, leaving the people I love is the hardest. My family :( My mom and my sister - my bestfriends and also my dad.That is one thing I gotta leave behind. I'm not ready but sometimes, things like this need a little sacrifice. And everyone has to go through it one day- but I didn't imagine it to be so soon. *omg, I'm crying*. My friends- we'll all go apart. But I guessed I kinda deal with it already since school ended last year. But still, it's hard. It's hard when you're close to your family. It's hard when you only have one little sister who happen to be your companion. LOL..*damn why am i cryin.* Initially , I wanted to study locally because of her. But now since I have this option, I'm gonna choose the nearest. Bandung and Yogyakarta are way too far.

Okie nevermind, I'm gonna be strong. Being strong and positive always makes everything better :D I'll study hard, finish it up and then support my sister then when she's done with her studies. My dad can only support me, but not her. A bit unfair I know, but I believe I can fix all this if I try a little harder-woohoo!
Enough of the emo-ing la -.- shish! Gonna let you all know when I'm done deciding :D


So near, yet so far.

Anyway , another outing with my friends today. Carol wanted to shop for bags since she's going off for college this Wednesday. Others joined too are Ju Vin,Aimi,Karlisyle and her Minx. Aimi wanted a make over so Carol chose all the basic make-ups for her. She spent rm75 on make-ups.-.-

First, concealor. Hide the ugly eye bags and wrinkles. Pores and whatever you wanna hide..haha! But Aimi's face is clean like a baby. waaa*


Next, eye liner. Black, the perfect one to open up your eyes. *p/s: don't buy Loreal. Aimi did -.-*And then the Mascara. And volla- drastic transformation
: This is AIMI :)

BEFORE- the Girl-next-door look.
AFTER- another hot chic coming your way.

Haha..She look so cute right? :)


I stole this from Carol's blog :x Its me, Ju Vin and Carol- sempat whore in the toilet-.-



A new born panda. soooo adorable.. I wanna squeeze it!

K600i - 2 megapixels *i love the color*


w890i- 3.2 megapixels. *loving this*
w960i-3.2 megapixels* too big *

Any other phone candidates? I need a new phone.
xoxos.

No comments: